Xtend 2.11 realease date?

Marcio Alves

Nov 23, 2016, 5:02:19 AM11/23/16
to Xtend Programming Language
Hi,

  Is there a release date for version 2.11. I'm unable to find 2.11 string in whiteboard field in bugzilla.

Thanks

Sven Efftinge (sven@efftinge.de)

Nov 23, 2016, 5:23:50 AM11/23/16
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is going to be released together with Xtext on January 24.

Marcio Alves

Nov 23, 2016, 11:55:46 AM11/23/16
to Xtend Programming Language
Thanks Sven!

Do you have a list of planned featues/bug fixes? There is no information in Bugzilla whiteboard field.

Em quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2016 08:23:50 UTC-2, Sven Efftinge escreveu:
Yes, it is going to be released together with Xtext on January 24.

  Is there a release date for version 2.11. I'm unable to find 2.11 string in whiteboard field in bugzilla.

Thanks

Manav Brar

Nov 30, 2016, 6:24:12 PM11/30/16
to Xtend Programming Language
is their a plan to support in the https://eclipse-che.readme.io/docs/stacks

Sven Efftinge (sven@efftinge.de)

Dec 1, 2016, 2:26:19 AM12/1/16
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
It would be possible through the language server protocol support, but there is no plan yet to work on this specifically.