static code analysis

tiwana....@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2017, 9:38:30 AM7/29/17
to Xtend Programming Language
Do we have support for static code analysis tools as Xtend language? I have been spoiled by Java for many many years and miss the automation analysis on cyclomatic complexity.

Karsten Thoms

Jul 29, 2017, 12:11:58 PM7/29/17
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
You could use these tools on the transpiled Java code. There is no tool for Xtend itself.

Am 25.07.2017 um 00:01 schrieb tiwana....@gmail.com:

Do we have support for static code analysis tools as Xtend language? I have been spoiled by Java for many many years and miss the automation analysis on cyclomatic complexity.

Charms Styler

Sep 15, 2017, 7:41:48 PM9/15/17
to Xtend Programming Language