Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

MikeM

непрочитано,
12. 5. 2015. 03:13:3012.5.15.
– xsocke...@googlegroups.com
I've just upgraded my webrtc webapp from vs 2008 using xsockets to vs 2013 xscokets - the webapp is published on webserver when navigating to my url,  logins and functions are working except my video call.  When I login the webrtc "getusermedia" is supposed to be triggered (browser asking for permissions to use camera etc...) but that doesn't happen, it just goes to my online desktop.  I'm thinking this is sockets layer issue as I have tested my rtcpeerconnection files and they are working with other webrtc apps - My app worked previously in vs2008 with xsockets....

has anyone else had such issue or any tips which direction to look in?

Ulf Björklund

непрочитано,
12. 5. 2015. 03:58:1012.5.15.
– xsocke...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike

What version of XSockets are you running?

Regards
Uffe

MikeM

непрочитано,