XSockets controller

JM

Apr 29, 2015, 3:40:42 AM4/29/15
to xsocke...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Hope someone can give me advise.  I'm running a windows service on my server.  I'm trying to incorporate a listening class within my existing controller to receive events from my job scheduling system. Therefor if the listener class receives an event from my job scheduling system it then sends updates to all the connected users on the controller.  The listening class should not be dependent on a user connecting but should be started when the server starts and must be able to access and send updates to the existing users on the controller.

What is the best way to incorporate this functionality within Xsockets.

Thanks again,

Johan

Ulf Björklund

Apr 29, 2015, 11:17:04 AM4/29/15
to xsocke...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Sounds like you need the "long running controller"?

Regards
Uffe