XSocket does not contain a definition for Plugin

Yusif Shaibu

May 7, 2015, 5:04:55 AM5/7/15
to xsocke...@googlegroups.com
I am working with visual studio 2013 and i just added XSocket.web.Bootstrapper.cs to my project and there is a line in that file which is telling me that

XSocket does not contain a definition for Plugin

The code is below

using System.Web;
using XSockets.Core.Common.Socket;
using XSockets.Plugin.Framework;
using XSockets.Core.XSocket;

[assembly: PreApplicationStartMethod(typeof(XSockets.App_Start.XSockets), "Start")]
namespace XSockets.App_Start
{
    public static class XSockets
    {
        private static IXSocketServerContainer container;
        public static void Start()
        {
            container = XSockets.Plugin.Framework.Composable.GetExport<IXSocketServerContainer>(); // This is the line of code that is causing the problem
            container.Start();
        }
    }
}

Please help it urgent

Ulf Björklund

May 7, 2015, 5:09:55 AM5/7/15
to xsocke...@googlegroups.com
Can you be a bit more specific about the issue?

What version of XSockets?
What packages have you installed?

My guess is that you get a conflict due to the fact that you have named your namespace XSockets. That looks like a bad idea...