Add the XSockets package to Bower or NPM?

Jan de Vries

Sep 29, 2015, 10:49:21 AM9/29/15
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
I started out using XSockets today as one of my colleagues wants to use it in the backend system.
At the moment I'm trying to integrate it with our frontend (AngularJS) application.
The XSockets javascript dependency can be loaded in via NuGet (https://www.nuget.org/packages/XSockets.JsApi) which is nice of course. Normally I would just add this dependency to my project and be done with it, but as said I'm doing frontend work at the moment. In this world it makes more sense to add dependencies via Bower or NPM.

So, my question is, are you planning on adding the packages via these systems?
If so, when can I/we expect this.
If not, why?

Thanks in advance

- Jan

Ulf Björklund

Sep 29, 2015, 11:30:44 AM9/29/15
to XSockets.NET Developer forum
Hi Jan

It has been on our todo list for a while, but other things have been prioritized :(

So, to answer your questions.
- Yes, we are planning this.
- You can expect this to be done within the next few weeks. We might be able to do it this week, but I cant promise.

Regards
Uffe

Jan de Vries

Sep 30, 2015, 3:56:41 AM9/30/15