Image download applet

Alex

Jan 31, 2011, 11:37:18 AM1/31/11
to xnat_discussion
One of our users just noticed that the image download applet is not
working. If I go to a project, pick Download Images (direct download),
submit, I get Download Images screen that says "Initializing
Session..." and disabled Browse and Start buttons.

In xdat.log I see:

2011-01-31 10:21:56,347 [http-8080-Processor18] ERROR
org.nrg.xdat.turbine.modules.screens.SecureScreen - Invalid file
access prevented. Extension 'null' not allowed.
2011-01-31 10:21:56,352 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR
org.nrg.xdat.turbine.modules.screens.SecureScreen - Invalid file
access prevented. Extension 'null' not allowed.
2011-01-31 10:21:56,407 [http-8080-Processor14] ERROR
org.nrg.xdat.turbine.modules.screens.SecureScreen - Invalid file
access prevented. Extension 'null' not allowed.

In java console I see:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
at org.nrg.xnat.fileManager.DownloaderApplet
$InitSessionThread.InitSession(DownloaderApplet.java:559)
at org.nrg.xnat.fileManager.DownloaderApplet
$InitSessionThread.run(DownloaderApplet.java:424)

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks, Alex.

Olsen, Tim

Jan 31, 2011, 11:38:22 AM1/31/11
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Check your site url in the settings page. That is a common break point. Does it match what your user is going to in the browser?

Tim

In xdat.log I see:

Thanks, Alex.

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.

Alex

Jan 31, 2011, 11:54:09 AM1/31/11
to xnat_discussion
I just noticed that when I pick option 2 (Catalog XML), it gives me a
Page Not Found error trying to reach
http://nunda.northwestern.edu:8080/nunda/archive/catalogs/stored/1296492273442.xml

That does match site url setting, but it doesn't match our actual url
(it runs on port 80). I cannot change the site url setting as it will
break pipelines. We have internally rerouted port 80 to 8080.

Is there a way to specify an internal and external url?

Thanks, Alex.

Olsen, Tim

Jan 31, 2011, 1:16:06 PM1/31/11
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Not currently in xnat. Though that would be a good addition.

That should be configurable on the pipeline side already. Mohana should be able to give guidance here. Also, I think she has previously dealt with it on the discussion group.

Thanks, Alex.

Alex

Jan 31, 2011, 2:11:48 PM1/31/11
to xnat_discussion
I did see Mohana's advice regarding a pipeline aliasHost flag. I will
try that tonight and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks.

On Jan 31, 1:16 pm, "Olsen, Tim" <ols...@mir.wustl.edu> wrote:
> Not currently in xnat.  Though that would be a good addition.
>
> That should be configurable on the pipeline side already.  Mohana should be able to give guidance here.  Also, I think she has previously dealt with it on the discussion group.

Alex

Feb 1, 2011, 2:07:42 AM2/1/11
to xnat_discussion
Tim, thank you, your advice worked. I set external url in Default
Settings and internal url as -aliasHost in XnatPipelineLauncher.

Alex.