web services

anda

Apr 21, 2010, 1:55:19 PM4/21/10
to xnat_discussion
Hi

Is there any flag that can be set to return the label of the Mri
session instead of the accession number?

Thank you
Anda

Timothy Olsen

Apr 21, 2010, 2:41:49 PM4/21/10
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Not currently. I'll add it as a feature request.

Tim

anda

Apr 22, 2010, 11:13:09 AM4/22/10
to xnat_discussion

I get an invalid user error when I try to use ArcGet ArcRead - works
fine with ArcSim

***********************************
[root@haumea xnat_tools]# ArcSim -host http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat
-u adminusername -p myadminpass
-s *Mri* -o arcsim_out.txt

Created file: arcsim_out.txt
[root@haumea xnat_tools]# more arcsim_out.txt
RRINiD_E00566
RRINiD_E00668
RRINiD_E00669
RRINiD_E00670
RRINiD_E00671
RRINiD_E00672
RRINiD_E00673
etc
******************************************************8
[root@haumea xnat_tools]# ArcRead -host http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat
-u adminusername -p myadminpass
p -s RRINiD_E00725 -o arcread_out1.txt
ERROR CODE 32:
Web Service Exception @ http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat/
java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid User.
Error logged in /home/anda/xnat_tools/error.log

*********************************************8
[root@haumea xnat_tools]# ArcRead -host http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat
-u adminusername -p myadminpass
p -s ChowT_MEM_Mri_3797 -o arcread_out2.txt
ERROR CODE 32:
Web Service Exception @ http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat/
java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid User.
Error logged in /home/anda/xnat_tools/error.log
************************************
[root@haumea xnat_tools]# ArcGet -host http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat
-u adminusername -p myadminpass -s ChowT_MEM_Mri_3797 -o arcget_out
Validating MR Session ID: ChowT_MEM_Mri_3797
Sending Request...
ERROR CODE 32:
Web Service Exception @ http://63.243.143.242:8080/xnat/
java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid User.
Error logged in /home/anda/xnat_tools/error.log

*********************************************8
[root@haumea xnat_tools]# more error.log
Thu Apr 22 11:05:59 EDT 2010 admin@http://63.243.143.242:8080/
xnat/:AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}
Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid User.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:haumea.rotman-
baycrest.on.ca

java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid User.
at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:
222)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:
129)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.
java:1087)
at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(U

etc

anda

Apr 22, 2010, 12:05:59 PM4/22/10
to xnat_discussion
Hi

I'm testing the client webservices installed on a Unix cluster for
researchers who want to download data on the cluster from the xnat
repository that resides on another server( not part of the cluster).
It seems that beside xnat_tools the environment needs java as well. Is
there any other requirements?

Timothy Olsen

Apr 23, 2010, 10:35:53 AM4/23/10
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
I think that java and the jars are the only requirements. You may want to modify the contents of the ArcGet, ArcSim, etc scripts to hardcode the path to the jars and the java version you want.

Tim