Auto refresh

Tim Sobkowiak

Feb 17, 2020, 8:14:35 AM2/17/20
to XMPie Interest Group
Hi,
I have a product, with a gallery list view and i want to autorefresh, the preview.
the two scripts from the wiki dont work for me, and the one below neither.

on the other products none of the scripts work.
I use 3 pages on the product, one is a fake preview with the image on the bottle, and one front and one back label.

var refreshURL;
  $(document).ready(function(){
    if (window.location.href.indexOf("Customization") > 1 ) {
      $( document ).ajaxComplete(function() {
      refreshURL = $("[nowaitingdiv]").attr("href");
      $("#expander_12017").click(function(){
      if($(this).html().indexOf('right.PNG') > -1){
        if (refreshURL.length > 0)
          window.location.href=refreshURL;
      }
      });
      });
    }

  });

thank you for your help
Tim

couch

Feb 17, 2020, 4:26:02 PM2/17/20
to XMPie Interest Group

Chad Smith

Feb 25, 2020, 7:47:05 PM2/25/20
to XMPie Interest Group
Couch, thanks for the update! I was struggling with this myself. Do you have any ideas how to accomplish this when the text input is a Generic HTML Dial that is set as input type=text?

Thanks,
Chad Smith

Sylvain

Feb 26, 2020, 10:25:34 AM2/26/20
to XMPie Interest Group
Chad, you could leverage the "onblur" event of the textbox to trigger whatever Couch linked to.