Problem to import Mindmanager 8 file (mmap)

gte477k

Oct 6, 2009, 3:35:59 AM10/6/09
to XMind User Forum
Hello,

when I try to import (either per file open in explorer or per import
wizard) a Mindmanager (mmap) file, I get an error message and nothing
happens. The error log shows the following:

!ENTRY org.xmind.ui.mindmap 4 4 2009-10-06 09:02:09.531
!MESSAGE Importieren von MindManager ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.
(error to import from MindManager)
!STACK 0
at org.xmind.ui.internal.imports.mm.MindManagerImporter.build
(MindManagerImporter.java:314)
at org.xmind.ui.wizards.AbstractMindMapImportWizard$1.run
(AbstractMindMapImportWizard.java:147)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run
(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: No content entry
at org.xmind.ui.internal.imports.mm.MindManagerImporter.build
(MindManagerImporter.java:315)
... 2 more
Root exception:
java.io.IOException: No content entry
at org.xmind.ui.internal.imports.mm.MindManagerImporter.build
(MindManagerImporter.java:315)
at org.xmind.ui.wizards.AbstractMindMapImportWizard$1.run
(AbstractMindMapImportWizard.java:147)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run
(ModalContext.java:121)

Windows XP SP3, XMind 3.0.3 portable

It would be great if somebody could help!

Many thanks and kind regards

Jens

stephen zhu

Oct 22, 2009, 6:06:04 AM10/22/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir

It will be better to test more than one mindmanager 8 files.
And then you share one or two problem with xmind team to let they test and solve it for you.
sup...@xmind.net

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========