Error in opening zip file

ftr

Sep 29, 2011, 4:17:35 AM9/29/11
to XMind User Forum
Hi,
This morning I got the following error and it seems that the work of a
day is gone.
I worked with the xmind file saved on an usb drive.
The file name and size info is still there but I can't open it.

Any help appreciated to save the file.

- ftr

Echec du chargement de contenus depuis ce fichier
= Failed to load from this file.
Error produced by java.util.ZipException : error in opening zip file.

-----------------------------
Time: 2011-09-29 09:58:13
XMind: 3.2.1 Pro
Java Version: 1.6.0_24
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
Version: 1.6.0_24-b07
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Version: 19.1-b02
Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Info: mixed mode, sharing
Operating System: Windows Vista 6.0 (x86)
Language: fr
Country: FR
-----------------------------
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
org.xmind.core.internal.dom.WorkbookBuilderImpl.doLoadFromFile(WorkbookBuilderImpl.java:216)
at
org.xmind.core.internal.AbstractWorkbookBuilder.loadFromFile(AbstractWorkbookBuilder.java:117)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.editor.FileStoreWorkbookAdapter.loadWorkbook(FileStoreWorkbookAdapter.java:38)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.editor.WorkbookRef.loadWorkbook(WorkbookRef.java:338)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.editor.MindMapEditor$LoadWorkbookJob.run(MindMapEditor.java:1016)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

stephen zhu

Sep 30, 2011, 4:51:46 AM9/30/11
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir

Have you tried to send this file to xmind support to looking for help? It looks that this file's file format is broken. XMind may be able to find it back. :(

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

ftr

Sep 30, 2011, 6:44:31 AM9/30/11
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,

Yesterday I sent the file to sup...@xmind.net . Is this the correct
address ?

Regards,
Frank

> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(__Native Method)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(__Unknown Source)
> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(__Unknown Source)
> at
> org.xmind.core.internal.dom.__WorkbookBuilderImpl.__doLoadFromFile(__WorkbookBuilderImpl.java:216)
> at
> org.xmind.core.internal.__AbstractWorkbookBuilder.__loadFromFile(__AbstractWorkbookBuilder.java:__117)
> at
> org.xmind.ui.internal.editor.__FileStoreWorkbookAdapter.__loadWorkbook(__FileStoreWorkbookAdapter.java:__38)
> at
> org.xmind.ui.internal.editor.__WorkbookRef.loadWorkbook(__WorkbookRef.java:338)
> at
> org.xmind.ui.internal.editor.__MindMapEditor$LoadWorkbookJob.__run(MindMapEditor.java:1016)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.__jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:__55)

> --

> <mailto:xmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

> For more options, visit this group at

> http://groups.google.com/__group/xmind?hl=en
> <http://groups.google.com/group/xmind?hl=en>.

> --

> xmind+un...@googlegroups.com.

stephen zhu

Oct 6, 2011, 4:41:35 AM10/6/11
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi that is right.

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

   For more options, visit this group at
   http://groups.google.com/__group/xmind?hl=en
   <http://groups.google.com/group/xmind?hl=en>.

Gustavo

Oct 17, 2011, 3:44:51 AM10/17/11
to XMind User Forum
Yo resolví el problema en Window 7:

1. Desinstalando el Java; con la Apps "CCleaner" http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER
2. Limpiando Registros con "CCleaner".
3. Reiniciando PC.
4. Instalando "Java Platform JDK" http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

Nota: No es necesario descargar e instalar Java JRE; JDK ya lo
inlcuye.