Xcache not updating cache

Betty Jašková

Aug 23, 2013, 6:35:35 AM8/23/13
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have few sites that use Wordpress 3.6 / W3 Total cache / Xcache 3.0.1.

When I update a PHP file, it doesn't get updated in cache, even if it's included in the template I'm refreshing. The only thing that helps is clearing  the corresponding php cache segment.

Is this :
  • a bug
  • I need to turn xcache.stat  On?
  • I need to decrease xcache.var_gc_interval, currently at 300
I'm worried if I turn xcache.stat  On iot might have performance impact. I have a decent VPS, but I don't know how much xcache.stat loads server

Any advice?

Thanks, Betty

xcache

Aug 23, 2013, 6:42:27 AM8/23/13
to xca...@googlegroups.com
not a bug. xcache.stat=off will not detect you file update.
just turn it on when necessary. off only if you afford this optional optimization

--

---

Betty Jašková

Aug 23, 2013, 3:46:38 PM8/23/13
to xca...@googlegroups.com
I change PHP files/templates often, can I leave it on for whole server?

Unless it has impact on server performance I would leave it On.

xcache

Aug 23, 2013, 8:50:08 PM8/23/13
to xca...@googlegroups.com
we normally have it on