Distributed xcache server

jose miguel colmena

Mar 27, 2014, 11:51:21 AM3/27/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
I everyone.

Looking for some solutions over memcache on the web, I find xcache, and I'm considering on migrating our cache systems to xcache.

Actually in my web we are using memche on a cluster no with some nodes.

Reading about xcache, I can't find if we can set it up as a cluster with some nodes but with a single entrance point, I mean, that our web server read/write over 1 single url on the xcache and the xcache make the operations in the node that it consider, or, as I thik I understand, xcache is instaled on every web server, caching locally the requests received by its server.

Which is the correct approach?

Kind regards.

Xuefer[mOo]

Jun 10, 2014, 4:27:46 AM6/10/14