XCACHE releases - what comes next :-)

No Spam please

Feb 21, 2014, 4:46:32 AM2/21/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Hi moo !

Any news about further developement ?

Vasilis Lourdas

Apr 26, 2014, 3:30:33 AM4/26/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, February 21, 2014 11:46:32 AM UTC+2, No Spam please wrote:
Hi moo !

Any news about further developement ?

I tried to contact the developer in Google+, I hope he will show up and reply. I'm sure no one would like to see Xcache abandoned.

It's always a good time for every Xcache user (like me) to consider the benefits of using the software and maybe give a small donation, even $5 or $10 is good enough.

Xuefer[mOo]

Jun 10, 2014, 4:25:50 AM6/10/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the cheers up, but there were no donation for years :P

Vasilis Lourdas

Jun 10, 2014, 4:48:55 AM6/10/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
And because actions are better than words, I've just donated $10 to your e-mail as stated in the Xcache page (phpx...@gmail.com). Please keep up the great work.

Xuefer[mOo]

Jun 10, 2014, 5:03:52 AM6/10/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I almost forgot to reply reply to the topic. PHP 5.6 beta is currently supported by XCache trunk. The changes between 5.5 and 5.6 is a little big to adapt :)

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:48:55 PM UTC+8, Vasilis Lourdas wrote:
And because actions are better than words, I've just donated $10 to your e-mail as stated in the Xcache page (). Please keep up the great work.