XCache 3.1.0 causes 502 Bad gateway error

Steve Zhao

Mar 18, 2014, 12:00:26 PM3/18/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed a LNMP enviroment on my VPS and the PHP is 5.5.10 and nginx is 1.4.6. I tried to compile and install the XCache and I can see the information from php -v. When I tried to access any page using PHP, I got 502 error. From the log of nginx, I can see a lots of errors:

connect() to unix:/tmp/php-cgi.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream.

If i commented the extension = xcache.so, there will be no error at all. I tried almost of every method I can find in Google, but nothing helped. Does anyone have an idea about this? Thank you

XCache

Jun 10, 2014, 4:53:59 AM6/10/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
It can be a wrong build or something i don't expect. Contact me in private via phpx...@gmail.com