Missing Documentation

Keith Davis

Mar 29, 2014, 2:26:26 PM3/29/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
There are several aspects of the API that I don't understand.

First, is how to use these two functions?
array  xcache_info(int type, int id)
array  xcache_list(int type, int id)

What is the id? How do I get that? From the samples, it seems to the only way is to loop through the entire cache - what if my cache too large?

Also, with auth enabled, can I not use these 2 functions from PHP?

Xuefer[mOo]

Jun 10, 2014, 4:38:51 AM6/10/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
you can check XCache admin page for example on how to use these functions
the id, cache id. It's a feature that XCache can split cache into multiple splits (or say chunks), by xcache.size = 2 for example