Shell script and Xcache

Edrard A

Jun 24, 2014, 9:42:41 AM6/24/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Good day

I am using 3.1.0 Xcache on my website. I need to run shell php script and get some var data from cache. I have simple script

<?php
$new = xcache_get('global_menu');
var_dump($new);
?>

But when I running this script under shell I am getting NULL. Var data in cache with this ID 100% exist. Pls need help

Xuefer

Jun 24, 2014, 9:02:24 PM6/24/14
to xca...@googlegroups.com
cli is in another process space that isn't sharing same memory as in your web. you'll want to set up an API web page that like dump or serialize data so your cli can curl/fopen it and then unserialize

--

---