Updated TexAct

Thomas Bäckdahl

Mar 8, 2017, 2:25:46 PM3/8/17
to xa...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I made some experimental updates to TexAct. The new version is available on
https://github.com/xAct-contrib/TexAct

Strings with overlines, subscripts etc are now interpreted in a
different way.
Unfortunately, this could break some cases, but now more complicated
cases can be handled automatically.
To avoid possibly broken cases, one might consider rewriting functions
like Overline in xCore so that ToExpression on the resulting string will
not give syntax error regardless of how complicated the original string was.

Hopefully the new version can generate sensible Tex code from the
PrintAs string even for complicated cases. However, if you want a
special code for a specific tensor I recommend specifying the Tex output
like
Tex[T]^="\\myTensorTexCode"

Please let me know if you encounter problems.

Regards
Thomas