Bug report: xTras ComputeBasisValues not working with xCoba 0.8.4

magma

Mar 6, 2018, 8:00:29 PM3/6/18
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
As shown in the attached nb, ComputeBasisValues - a  function present in xTras - does not work anymore with the latest xCoba 0.8.4 present in the new  xAct 1.1.3 release.
ComputeBasisValues bug report.nb

Jose

Mar 8, 2018, 9:34:46 PM3/8/18
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Thanks for reporting this Alessandro!

It is now fixed, and new distro files for xAct_1.1.3 have been uploaded.

Cheers,
Jose.

Teake Nutma

Mar 9, 2018, 2:56:56 AM3/9/18
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Thanks Jose! I’ve just tested it and I didn’t find any obvious issues.
The one I mentioned earlier were TensorRank messages that appeared
while defining a metric after xTras was loaded, but these have also
disappeared with the new release.
Cheers,

Teake