How to convert Xtensor codes into Maple classics worksheet ones?

Amir Hadi Ziaie

Jul 7, 2017, 6:27:04 PM7/7/17
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Dear all

I have a problem with encoding expression I have found in xtensor to the Maple classic worksheet ones.

I case the expression are not so long and also not to complicated, it is easy to rewrite them in terms of Maple classic worksheet codes.

But is there anyone who knows how can I convert an expression, such as field equation, into Maple classic worksheet codes?

I have attached a simple variation and I would be so grateful If you keep me posted about how can I do such an encoding.

Best
Hadi

Xtensor code to Maple Classic Worksheet.nb