WxPython raphical curve and surface fitter

瀏覽次數:32 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

zunzu...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年7月28日 上午11:27:362015/7/28
收件者:wxPython-users

I have completed testing a graphical curve and surface fitting application using wxPython and my BSD-licensed Python curve and surface fitting library pyeq2.  Screenshots attached.

Link to application code: https://github.com/zunzun/pyeq2/tree/master/Examples/GUI

Excerpt from the application code README.txt file:

Welcome to wxPythonFit, an example of creating a
cross-platform curve and surface fitting application
using wxPython and the pyeq2 fitting library.

Step 1: Install wxPython, scipy and matplotlib

On Debian or Ubuntu Linux, you can use this command:

sudo apt-get install python-wxtools python-scipy python-matplotlib

On other operating systems, try the Canopy Express Free version:

https://store.enthought.com/

and then install wxPython from the web site:

http://www.wxpython.org/

Step 2: Run the wxPythonFit example

From a command prompt run this command:

python wxPythonFit.py

screen3D.png
screen2D.png
mainapp.png

zunzu...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年8月3日 清晨7:28:482015/8/3
收件者:wxPython-users
I had forgotten about the inherent matplotlib.pyplot memory leak when embedding in a GUI, this is fixed.  I open the fitting results in a new process each time, passing the fitted equation through an intermediary cPickled file.

James
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄