drag from treectrl to listctrl embedded in a static box

ERIC PELLEGRINI

Jul 27, 2015, 11:15:23 AM7/27/15
to wxPython-users
Dear wxPython users,

I would like to implement a simple dialog containing basically a wx.TreeCtrl and a wx.ListCtrl both embedded in a static box. When implementing the drag and drop mechanism to allow drag and drop from
the wx.Treectrl to the wx.ListCtrl, I found that I am not allowed to drag into the ListCtrl when the TreeCtrl and the ListCtrl are embedded in the static box. Indeed, the DoDragDrop call always returns a wx.DragCancel result.
If I remove the static box, the drag and drop is OK. You will find attached two code snippets that reproduces the errors.

Would you have any idea about what is wrong with my implementation ?

OS: Ubuntu 12.04
Python: 2.7.3
wx.Python: 2.8.12.1

thanks a lot