Change app url in wxPythonPit for Applications in the wxPyWiki

Mr&Mrs D

Jun 25, 2016, 9:32:43 AM6/25/16
to wxPython-users
Wrye Bash in the Utilities section:

https://wiki.wxpython.org/wxPythonPit%20Apps#Utilities:

has moved to https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash

Could someone update the (broken) link - or tell me where should I ask for this ? (I am the current WB maintainer)

Metallicow

Jul 18, 2016, 3:21:31 PM7/18/16
to wxPython-users

Ask Robin Dunn or one of the others floating around here that have access. I believe werner or chris barker can help you out too...
Robin changed the general public access to edit pages a while ago due to evil spam bots wreaking stuff and just being a general pain to maintain.
I recall he had people ask to send him some info/details to prove you are a human or some such to get the new editing access.

Metallicow

Jul 18, 2016, 4:02:42 PM7/18/16
to wxPython-users

Mr&Mrs D

Jul 18, 2016, 8:39:01 PM7/18/16
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com
Thanks :)

I hope some of the trusted editors group will see this....

Mike Driscoll

Jul 21, 2016, 9:17:23 AM7/21/16
to wxPython-users

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:39:01 PM UTC-5, Mr&Mrs D wrote:
Thanks :)

I hope some of the trusted editors group will see this....

Sorry for the delay. I had to get my editor rights restored after the spam bot Apocalypse. But it's updated now .

Thanks,
Mike

Mr&Mrs D

Jul 22, 2016, 11:51:01 AM7/22/16