validating encrypted password in wxpython

Sunil Kumar

Jul 12, 2017, 6:09:39 AM7/12/17
to wxPython-users
I have created a form with username and password fields in using wxpython, I am able to validate the username by getting the values from json file but, not able to? validate the password which is encrypted. can anyone help on this

Tim Roberts

Jul 12, 2017, 8:10:55 AM7/12/17
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com
On Jul 12, 2017, at 3:09 AM, Sunil Kumar <sunil.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created a form with username and password fields in using wxpython, I am able to validate the username by getting the values from json file but, not able to? validate the password which is encrypted. can anyone help on this

Who created the JSON? Is that where your database of usernames and passwords are?

Typically, you have to encrypt the password you are handed and compare that to the encrypted password in your data store. That means you need to know how the passwords were encrypted, of course.

Tim Roberts, ti...@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.