strange wxgrid scroll

Marco Prosperi

Apr 22, 2015, 11:49:39 AM4/22/15
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com

Hello, I've attached a small example reproducing the problem. I use textctrl on column labels to manage filters on grid values in my application. The problem: scroll the vertical scroll bar somewhere in the middle of the bar height, then click inside the textctrl -> the grid scrolls upwards. Why? if you click in other textctrl the grid continues scrolling. I don't know if it is a bug but is there some way to prevent/veto it?

python 2.7-64bit, wxpy 2.9.4/3.02, win 7

thank you very much

Marco
wxgridscrollex.py

Marco Prosperi

Apr 22, 2015, 5:22:53 PM4/22/15
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com

I've solved with a EVT_CHILD_FOCUS event handler without evt.Skip()