AGW.AUI error when docking panes.

Max Landaeus

Jun 22, 2016, 11:20:18 AM6/22/16
to wxPytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I run the example from the Phoenix agw.aui-documentation (https://wxpython.org/Phoenix/docs/html/wx.lib.agw.aui.html?highlight=aui#module-wx.lib.agw.aui) I get the following error when I try to dock any of the panes:

SystemError: <class 'wx._core.SetCursorEvent'> returned a result with an error set
wx._core.wxAssertionError: C++ assertion "GetEventHandler() == this" failed at ..\..\src\common\wincmn.cpp(478) in wxWindowBase::~wxWindowBase(): any pushed event handlers must have been removed

SystemError: <class 'wx._core.SetCursorEvent'> returned a result with an error set

Floating panes works fine, but docking gives the error above.
Thankful for any suggestions on how to fix this.
I'm running wxPython 3.0.3 on Windows 10 with Python 3.5.

Thanks,
Max