targetGroups not null

Elijah Bailey

Apr 2, 2014, 1:36:43 PM4/2/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
I am having trouble with maven plugin - instead of sending targetGroups as null, it evaluates it as: ${${targetGroups}}.

I am using 1.7.4 core/extensions/maven-plugin

my config:
<configuration>
  <!-- <targetGroups>all</targetGroups> specifically took this out -->
</configuration>

I am using model transformers to append new groups dynamically, so the group list has to be all that's inside the model.

Elijah Bailey

Apr 3, 2014, 1:43:35 AM4/3/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
I noticed that the maven plugin uses non-java style annotations, in comment section. I am running maven 3, do you think it may has something to do with my problem?

Alex Objelean

Apr 3, 2014, 2:18:10 AM4/3/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
This is a known issue in 1.7.4 release which was fixed in the meantime in latest development branch (1.7.x) and will be released soon.

Cheers,
Alex