Check out Postscribe

noah

Oct 18, 2012, 5:23:19 PM10/18/12
to writecaptu...@googlegroups.com
writeCapture is pretty popular and used by a lot of people.
Unfortunately, it's mostly a one man show. I do the best I can and
there is a good community effort filing bugs, test cases and pull
requests. This community is awesome.

I have no intention to retire writeCapture, but I thought I should
point the community at another project that looks awesome:
https://github.com/krux/postscribe/

Architecturally (skip this paragraph if you don't care about how it is
build), PS is similar to WC1, but it combines elements of both
versions (which may make it more robust.) It does seem a bit more
complicated, but when it comes to document.write, it's hard to not be
complicated. It more than makes up for the complexity with CI and a
big test suite.

I haven't done a lot of testing, but I think postscribe can be a drop
in replacement for writeCapture 2:

writeCapture = { write: postscribe };

PostScribe has the huge advantage of corporate sponsorship by Krux. I
can't speak from personal experience, but I'd encourage you all to
check it out, as you may get better results. Feel free to share your
experiences here.

Vincent Voyer

Oct 18, 2012, 5:31:29 PM10/18/12
to writecaptu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Postscribe seems great and has support from big websites.

Hope we can also mix both of writeCapture2 and krux awesomeness.

Thanks a lot for info.
--
Vincent Voyer
06 13 92 69 96