Seeking subcontractors for Easy Digital Downloads

Chad Warner

Mar 5, 2014, 7:46:38 AM3/5/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
WPGR friends,

Recently I've been getting more requests for help with Easy Digital Downloads (EDD). I have some rudimentary experience with it, but not enough for complex projects. I'd love to be able to take on these projects, but I'll need someone to help, given my limited experience (and limited time).

Those of you with Easy Digital Downloads experience, are you interesting in subcontracting? If you're not familiar with EDD, but are experienced with other e-commerce plugins and willing to learn EDD, please let me know.

If you're not the person, but you can recommend someone, I'd appreciate it.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com