Stripe Production Transfers

Matt Meade

Mar 31, 2015, 7:49:02 PM3/31/15
to WPGR

Are there any WP plugins that utilize Stripe production transfers? I didn't see any. I have an idea for a marketplace but don't want to manually pay out sellers their cut. I would want it to be automatic.

Jared Olson

Apr 1, 2015, 9:00:58 PM4/1/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com, ma...@themeades.net
This sounds kind of a like a multi level marketing type solution.  I was doing some research on a resource for that, and found a few resources for that like this: http://codecanyon.net/item/multi-level-marketing-professional/8328635

I have not tested any of them myself, but figured I would chime in.  I do not know of any resources exactly what you are looking to do.