Speaker(s) needed for WPGR: Dev Environments and Version Control

Chad Warner

Dec 16, 2014, 5:57:48 PM12/16/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
WPGR,

Thursday's meetup is on Dev Environments and Version Control. One of our two schedule speakers can't make it.

Are any of you willing to speak about development environments (Vagrant, DesktopServer, MAMP/WAMP, etc.) and/or version control (Git, Bitbucket, Subversion, etc.) for WordPress?

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com

Topher

Dec 16, 2014, 7:01:24 PM12/16/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
I'll bet we could get the Desktop Server guy to do a demo via google
hangouts. We could record it and put it on the site.

On 12/16/14 5:57 PM, Chad Warner wrote:
> WPGR,
>
> Thursday's meetup is on Dev Environments and Version Control
> <http://www.meetup.com/wpgrandrapids/events/218819134/>. One of our two
> schedule speakers can't make it.
>
> Are any of you willing to speak about development environments (Vagrant,
> DesktopServer, MAMP/WAMP, etc.) and/or version control (Git, Bitbucket,
> Subversion, etc.) for WordPress?
>
> Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design| http://optimwise.com

Chad Warner

Dec 17, 2014, 7:46:58 AM12/17/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Topher. I started a conversation with the DesktopServer team, so I'll see if I can arrange that.

If anyone would still like to speak, feel free to volunteer.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com