Wordpress Tutor?

Krista Boone

Nov 6, 2014, 12:17:05 PM11/6/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this.

I'm looking for a friendly Wordpress tutor. I've got the website and design, but I need some help with choosing/adding more plugins, creating forms, deciphering the cluttered CSS,  and ongoing maintenance. Really, it's almost ready to publish but I'm spinning my wheels on these final bits. I don't want you to do it; I want to be taught how to do it. I probably need at least two 2 hour sessions. My schedule is pretty flexible and I'd like to start right away. We could meet at a public library with our laptops but I'm open to other meeting places. $15/hr - negotiable, of course.

Cheers!
Krista

Mike Tummino

Nov 6, 2014, 12:29:22 PM11/6/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am just a beginner. If you find some one please let me know too.
Thanks
Mike

Mike Tummino

Nov 6, 2014, 12:31:56 PM11/6/14