Fwd: RE: WordPress website programming

Topher

Oct 23, 2014, 2:33:26 PM10/23/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, Russ Hodder at Belwith contacted me through the WPGR contact
form. I wanted to pass this info on in case any of you want to bid on it.

I might bid, I'm not sure, but it would be cool to have a local dev
working on it.

Topher

Oct 24, 2014, 2:50:54 PM10/24/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for passing this along Topher - I'll reach out to him.