Anyone want a theme?

Matt Meade

Apr 16, 2015, 1:17:41 AM4/16/15
to WPGR
Trying to make a quick buck for tax time, I put this together for my neighbor but then he died of sticker shock, so now I'm stuck with this stupid theme.

Does anyone know a lawn-care or related company that would want it for pretty cheap?

Or if you currently manage one already they might want an upgrade?

It's a modified version of the Genesis theme "Going Green"

Slider pics are not included as they are property of my neighbor, but background pic is open source and I have a .PSD approximation of the lettering they can cut and paste text into (or use their own logo instead).

Thanks!
Matt