WordPress GR meetup canceled (Nov 20)

Chad Warner

Nov 20, 2014, 4:41:36 PM11/20/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Tonight's WordPress GR meetup has been canceled due to weather.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com

Mike Tummino

Nov 20, 2014, 5:17:46 PM11/20/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please let me know when and where the next meeting will take place.
Thanks
Mike

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Chad Warner <ch...@optimwise.com> wrote:
Tonight's WordPress GR meetup has been canceled due to weather.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com

Chad Warner

Nov 21, 2014, 8:52:38 AM11/21/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Mike, we meet on the 3rd Thu of each month. We usually meet at Mutually Human Software, but occasionally elsewhere. The best place to watch for meetup info is WPGR on Meetup.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com

Mike Tummino

Nov 21, 2014, 9:10:05 AM11/21/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Chad
Thanks
Mike

Mike Tummino

Nov 21, 2014, 9:00:04 PM11/21/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chad
Would this group be appropriate for someone just learning WP?
Thanks
Mike

Bob Orchard

Nov 22, 2014, 5:02:16 PM11/22/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

This group is great for anyone at almost any skill level to learn about WordPress. Most of our meetups cover different topics that are voted on via Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/wpgrandrapids/) and then scheduled. If there's something that you'd like to learn in particular just ask and one of our members can give you a hand directly or we can do a meetup around it if there's enough interest.

Cheers!

- Bob

Mike Tummino

Nov 22, 2014, 5:34:54 PM11/22/14