Expanded Community Tools

Benjamin Balter

Jun 3, 2012, 1:49:05 PM6/3/12
to wp-documen...@googlegroups.com
A handful of exciting changes are coming today to help grow the community of users and developers that enjoy using WP Document Revisions. If you're looking for support, have a question, etc., there's now a handful of forums depending on what type of help you're looking for:
  • For getting started and general documentation, please browse, and feel free to contribute to the project wiki.

  • For support questions ("How do I", "I can't seem to", etc.) please search and if not already answered, open a thread in the Support Forums.

  • For technical issues (e.g., to submit a bug or feature request) please search and if not already filed, open an issue on GitHub.

  • For implementation, and all general questions("Is it possible to..", "Has anyone..."), please search, and if not already answered, post a topic to the general discussion list serve.

If you're looking to get involved with the project, at any level of expertise, that's gotten easier too. WP Document Revisions is an open source project and is supported by the efforts of an entire community. We'd love for you to get involved. Whatever your level of skill or however much time you can give, your contribution is greatly appreciated.

This mailing list should serve as a resource for users and developers to get support and help grow the project, as well as for general development announcements and discussion on upcoming features. Feel free to post any time!