World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 7/3 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2017, 9:48:13 AM7/3/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.   TODAY!

Monday 7/3

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

SUBJECT: 2017 & 2018 World Event Calendar updated

FROM: Stacy J Garcia,

stacy...@gmail.com, https://www.facebook.com/stacy.j.garcia,

http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR UPCOMING EVENT(S)

Please fill out information below and email me, Stacy J Garcia: Stacy...@gmail.com

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN THE BODY OF THE E-MAIL:

CHOOSE ONE: (Add, Remove, Change)

DATE OF EVENT: (Month, Day, Year)

NAME OF EVENT:

LOCATION OF EVENT: (Country, Province, State, City)

WEBSITE (no facebook link allowed. sorry): http://

CONTACT: Email OR Phone

TYPE OF EVENT: (LD, SW, CW, PP, SOUL)

AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION: (UCWDC, ACWDA, USLDCC)

**********************

Let's Dance Day and Fun In The Sun

lindysda...@gmail.com

Our Let's Dance Day social is this coming Saturday, July 8th.  This should be a good practice for FITS which is the following weekend!!  Remember that if you are staying in town over Monday night, after FITS, we are having a little 'after party' at our Monday evening class, July 17th.....so join us if you can.  Well, of course, you are welcome to join us ANY other Monday night too!!

We have been having our classes downstairs in the 'pole room'/'multipurpose room' for over a month now while the ballroom has been getting a make-over.  It is scheduled to re-open this Wed. (7/5) and I am anxious to dance on the brand new floor.

See you soon.

LET'S DANCE

Lindy

lindysda...@gmail.com

www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

407-721-5106

***************************

SUBJECT:  AUTHOR OF DATE A MAN WHO DANCES

I loved the “Date a man who dances” essay you included in the 7/2 newsletter. Let’s give credit to the author: Luke J. Davis. Here’s the link: http://www.dancemm.com/DATE_A_MAN_WHO_DANCES.pdf.

Joan Price

jo...@joanprice.com

http://www.joanprice.com/dance.htm   (where you can always find my class schedule, addresses, times, etc.)

Line dancing -- the most fun you can have with both feet on the floor!

****************************

SUBJECT:  DANCES BEING TAUGHT IN VIENNA

Subject: dances taught in spring/summer classes

From: c.bauer...@aon.at

Here is what Peter Jankovits and I alternately taught in the Madhouse Line Dancers‘ spring/summer classes:

Beginner Class

Young Love, Dwight Meessen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6itJqAUoM0s

Empty Space, Maria Maag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_B_glCn5Y

Your Heaven, Niels Poulsen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF0uVlJs38c

Good Girl’s Don’t, Lisa M. Johns-Grose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsQwVtfQTI

Bailamos, Sonja Hemmes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP19zPJf71o

Too Late For Goodbyes, Michael Barr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMYZ0MQ9yxE

Trickle, Trickle, Michele Burton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTpUmEeTeo

Come Hold Me Tight, Joenan (used Now Or Never by Elvis Presley) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNfPydAl95k

Little Sofia, Lene Mainz Pedersen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gE5RMiuLHc

Easy Intermediate and Intermediate Classes

Dans Le Tango, Pat Stott https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zBHvbkKnkU

Tonight Again, Jo Thompson Szymanski, Guyton Mundy, John H. Robinson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1whmKZ6Tf_A

Lemonade, Jo Thompson Szymanski & Malene Jakobsen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUOBbzcvg4

Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Sally Hung https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELrzKYpXTIU

Sit Still Look Pretty, Amy Glass & Rhoda Lai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgysUK8dtM

Never On Sunday, Maria Tao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUgP8Im9S4

Hugs & Kisses, Pat Stott & Liz Lowry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zkIA2KiPm4

Blue Ain’t Your Color, Roy Verdonk & Jose Miguel Belloque Vane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqS2IYVSNqs

Sound Of Silence, Guyton Mundy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTXLkO4CuTE

Pieces, Dustin Betts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7o4qldKhE

Drop Dead Gorgeous, Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVGUMLeiH1w

No Matter What, Guylaine Bourdages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HRUGShHgWI

Take Me To The River, Roy Verdonk & Jonas Dahlgren https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlhGzWYzR0

I Met A Girl, Yvonne Anderson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmhEdtvIC-w

Doctor You, David Ackerman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMneFCH9zx8

Advanced Class

Pink Champagne, Rachael McEnaney-White https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYUM_WUgDA

Snap Your Fingers, Rachael McEnaney-White https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgVeCCcfJaQ

The Rose, Maria Maag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA7mVaG9RZA

Clap Clap Clap, Amy Glass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK4R6nZuqd4

High On Loving You, Will Craig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgxq_tzMQdA

Shady, Darren Bailey, Fred Whitehouse, Amy Glass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3e_PqUdZEQ

Christine, Vienna, Austria

www.madhouse-linedancer.com

*******************************

SUBJECT:  WILD Wild West 2017 UPDATE

This update will be short:

We have a few spots left as of today (July 2) and just wanted to get the word out. September 3rd & 4th will be here before you know it. Come join us in the San Francisco Bay Area for a two day workshop with Rachael McEnaney White and Fred Whitehouse.

All the information you need is at:

http://www.michaelandmichele.com/copy-of-www-2017-1

NV i lei NV i lei VVe
September 3 & 4, 2017
Featu ring
Rachael McEnaney
Fred Whitehouse
Newark Pavilion
3-0 Ihornton Ave. Newark. CA 94560
Until May 31
Sur-day Sumiay night
Pass
Surday
Monda•,' p ass
Sunday Dance
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
State—Zi P
After May 31 Amount
sno
TO'rAt.
the below agrees to hotd the organizers of this event suits, dernands every in
with tNs the physia risks of fun My
ry or personal &mages from the event named certify that I am years of age older (applicaNe
legal CurdOn listed is under •.8 of age.)
understand and acknowledge that NO REFUNDSVV
MAIL
Ch vuyabte to:
Mail to:
96021
ONLINE PAYPAL
QUEST IONS
Michele

Take care,

Michael & Michele

michael...@gmail.com

Wild Wild West

Sept. 3 & 4, 2017

Newark, CA

www.michaelandmichele.com

Country Dance Worlds Championships

San Francisco, CA

Dec. 31 to Jan. 7, 2018

http://www.ucwdcworlds.com/index.php/line-dance-program

Palm Springs Winter Break

January 25-28, 2018

www.michaelandmichele.com

Boogie Til The Cows Come Home

March 24, 2018

Corning, Ca

www.michaelandmichele.com

Schedule Link for Event Calendar:

http://www.michaelandmichele.com/event-schedule-1

*******************************

Subject:  Big Bang Dance CRUISE (that's right CRUISE)

From : Empire Dance Productions (Will Craig)

LIMITED NUMBER OF CABINS LEFT AT THESE LOW PRICES BOOK ASAP!

EMPIRE DANCE PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS
BIC BANC'S -
, WHITE, BLUE
DANCE
SEPTEMBER 1-8, 2018
Carni I
Glory
'IBER COVE-ST THOMAS-SAN JUAN-GRAND TUR
$250.00 Deposit required at time of booking. Final payment due
June 18,2018
INTERIOR-S589.OO
CEAN VIEWNS689.OO
BALCONYNS850.OO
Airniied number eféabins available ataboVe•priceS
Will craig at (704)226-8007
or email
prother ipfo'••
Pricing is per person based
ogcupapcy options for third
, persons available t_1ßorT request-I
Price includes: Cruise, Meals, Entertainmen
':ALL Workshops and Social daricing!
ra tuities, G ifts, ExcorsiOns,
and port are inclu

Empire Dance Productions Presents Big Bang's Red, White and Blue Dance Cruise.  September 1 - 8 2018.

Instructors include Will Craig, Kayla Cosgrove, and Trevor Thornton your DJ Jp Potter.

The Carnival Glory departs from Miami, Fl - Ports of call: Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk.

$250 deposit required at time of booking.  Final payment due by June 18, 2018.

Pricing is per person based on double occupancy. Options for third and fourth persons available upon request.

Price includes cruise, meals, entertainment, ALL workshops, and social dancing. (Gratuities, drinks, grifts, excursions, taxes, fees, and port charges are NOT included).

Limited number of cabins available at prices below. Make your deposit now to guarantee your cabin at these rates.

Interior cabins starting at          $589.00

Ocean view cabins staring at   $689.00

Balcony cabins starting at        $850.00

Contact Will Craig at 704-226-8007 or email to Empir...@aol.com for all booking needs or other information.

Thanks,

******************************

SUBJECT:  Big Bang Dance Classic (Charlotte, NC) Feb 1-4 2018

FROM: Empire Dance Productions (Will Craig)

You are invited to THE 6th ANNUAL BIG BANG DANCE CLASSIC in CHARLOTTE, NC. February 1 - 4 2018.

BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM ASAP to be sure and get your double bed room

Go to Empiredance.us for information on how to book your room.

FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE !!!! FREE PARKING !!!!!!

Registration Form: You can ONLY get a registration form from the website. VIP ONLY available till Oct 31 2017. Don't wait! VIP registrations are selling out quickly.

Please visit the website at Empiredance.us

Pre Party: In the years before, we have had a great turn out and lots of fun. The ONLY official Pre party will be at Coyote Joe's. More information about this party will be available closer to the event.

Workshops:

ALL workshops (over 60 hours) will begin Friday morning, and are included in your weekend or daily passes. Thursday Night will have a kick off open dance party.

Instructors & DJ’s:

Instructors and DJ’s from around the world have been confirmed. You don’t want to miss this line-up:

Larry Bass, Dustin Betts, Scott Blevins, Bill Bragg, Kayla Cosgrove, Dancin' Dean, Darcie DeAngelis, Cody Flowers, Amy Glass, Steve Lescarbeau,  Rosie Multari, John Robinson, Dancin' Terry, Joey Warren, and Brandon Zahorsky.

Don't Forget as always our very special SECRET INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTORS!

Wildman Louis St George and JP Potter - Main Ballroom DJ

Larry Bass and Kelly Cavallaro - Beginner room DJ.

Travel:

For those traveling to the event, the closest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT). A free shuttle will be provided from the airport to the hotel. The event will start on Thursday evening and the last workshop is scheduled from 2:00-3:00pm on Sunday.

For more information regarding the Big Bang Dance Classic, please visit the web site at Empiredance.us

Thanks,

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven