World Line Dance Newsletter Saturday 6/24 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Jun 24, 2017, 10:34:36 AM6/24/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.   TODAY!

Saturday 6/24

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

NOTE FROM ME:  I have gotten a couple of those "I want to hire a teacher to teach my daughter how to dance for her wedding," or something similar.  Do not respond to them.  They are spam.  They surface every once in a while.  Most people who dance know that by now but I always get new members that will answer those emails.

******************************

SUBJECT:  HIGH-BEG TO INT-ADV SOCIAL TOMORROW, SUNDAY, JUNES 24, PINELLAS PARK, FL

   Our next  Sunday Social is TOMORROW and our Instructors are all set and listed below in no particular order of teaches but I will post the order Fri. We are still working on the schedule.

Lindy Bowers from Orlando teaching Friday At The Dance by Rob Fowler & Laura Sway

Debbie Carpenter from Bonita Springs teaching Straight To The Castle by Joey Warren

Nancy Delaney from Ft Myers teaching Tick Tick Boom by Debbie Rushton, Tim Johnson , Jean-Pierre Madge

Marilyn McNeal from Ocala teaching Taking Care Of You by Ria Vos

    Thanks to everyone that sent in requests and as of now we are not taking any more until that day!

       The Social is from 12-5 with plenty of snacks, water, tea, coffee, sodas and pizza later in the day! Please bring something to share if you like. The address is listed below

Time 12-5

$10.00

Studio location:

Bayou Dance Club

6541 102nd Ave

Pinellas Park, Fl

33782

Diane Poole   bpo...@tampabay.rr.com 727+439-8819

Carol Craven  tkandr@ aol.com   813+ 417-9800

***************************

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lindysda...@gmail.com

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE HELP ME PASS THE WORD....   I just got the word that our ballroom will not be ready for use till Wed., July 5th.  This means that we will have to postpone LDD on July 1st and have it the following Saturday instead!  So LDD will now be on July 8th!!  This will be good practice for Fun In The Sun the following weekend.

We will have an 'after party' after Fun In The Sun, on Monday evening....same place as LDD, from 5:30 to 8:30, so if you are in town and can join us, please come dance with us Monday evening, July 17th too!!

I can hardly wait to dance on our brand new floor....it is going to be awesome!!

LET'S DANCE

Lindy

lindysda...@gmail.com

www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

407-721-5106

****************************

SUBJECT:  SOUTHERN NATIONAL DANCE

OCTOBER 20-22, 2017

BOARDWALK BEACH RESORT

PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA

www.southernnationaldance.com

Event Directors: Sue Boyd and Todd Longsworth

Online registration is up and running! Book your room and register today!

We have put in an order for the best weather on the best beaches so that our best dance family can have a wondermous time at the Southern National Dance Comp this October 20-22.  Todd and Sue are making plans for a beach party along with some other surprises.  Pro Am comp will start early Friday afternoon; big show on Saturday night; couples, line and teams on Sunday.  We have Jennifer Jeffries back as our emcee; Mona Broussard as our DJ - doesn't get any better than that!  Great instructors and judges.  Among others, we will have Chris and Emily Bailey, Shawn Swaithers and Donna Bonham Steinfeld, Bill Robinson, Donna Caudill, Judy McDonald, Sheryl Forrester, Gloria Casey, Dawn Garrish, Richard McMurrich and Suzanne Mosley, John Burns, Beth Emerson and many more.  Hope you will come join us for fun in the sun and dancing til you drop.

SUBJECT:  LINE AND PATTERN PARTNER DANCE PARTY IN ASHEVILLE, NC

FROM:  denna....@gmail.com

Come join us for our Monthly Line and Pattern Partner Dance Party in Asheville, NC at the Asheville Ballroom.

The date of the event is:

Friday, July 14th, 2017;    7pm -10pm

Teach from 7-7:30pm; Open Dancing until 10pm

Come join us for a fun evening of Line and Pattern Partner Dancing..........Lots of great dancing with great folks!!!!

Host - Denna Yockey

The Asheville Ballroom is located at 991-B Sweeten Creek Road, Asheville, NC

website: www.ashevilleballroom.com (for directions)

If you have any questions, please contact me via email......

denna....@gmail.com

****************************

SUBJECT:  DANCES THIS WEEK

FROM:  BIG DAVE

Mostly recaps this week - Except the guys helped me road test a cool new 32/4 Easy Intermediate from Neville & Julie for this weekend in Liverpool for me called You Got Me & I Got You (Olly Murs/Unpredictable) - We also did Fred's lovely smooth country Nightclub Like A Cowboy - I did this a while back but with only a few of us, so this was pretty much a new teach too .....

Easy recaps -

When I Get It, Broken Cassette, True Believer & Somebody Else's Heart .....

When I Get It is a lovely improver country Cha just released this week - Check this one out

Intermediate recaps -

Pop : Love's Just A Feeling, Strip That Down

Rolling-8 : Taking Care Of You, I Am Your Man

Nightclub : Thinkin' & Drivin'

Newline recaps -

The Boogie, Throwback Love

Great night - Thanks AZ's

Dave

*****Come & dance with us at one of our 2017 Xmas Party weekends - Our Alamo Blackpool Xmas Special 17th-19th November with Gary O'Reilly & JP Madge (A Xmas In Ireland) or our Let's Party Tynemouth 8th-10th December with Karl & Jamie - Or both !! :-)

=== Events : http://www.bigdavegastap.com/EventFlyersBookingForms.html

=== VIP's : http://www.bigdavegastap.com/JoinVIP.htm

===www.bigdavegastap.com

07868-424587 (Pauline/Booking Line)

Dave Baycroft

48 Chatsworth Drive, Bedlington Station, Northumberland, NE22 5YS

****************************

SUBJECT:  THE BARN-ANZA 8 - Sanford, Fl. 8/19/17

FROM:  Lindy and Janis (lindysda...@gmail.com) and (danc...@Hotmail.com)

WOW.....The Barn-Anza 8 is almost here!!!   This year it will be on Sat., August 19th and John Robinson and Trevor Thornton will be leading the fun.

If you missed out last year because you didn't get signed up in time, NOW is the time to get your registrations in.  Last year we were sold out before the price break deadline!!!!......just sayin'..............🤔  Registrations have already been rolling in for this FUN one-day workshop.  Pre-registration is only $50 BEFORE July 22nd (unless sold out before that)!!!  Registration includes a step book, coffee and donut holes in the morning, lunch, raffle tickets and free admission to The Barn that evening.  Oh, and there will be stuff to buy!!!  John R. will have Super J-Mart, and Trevor will have his shirts, and if that's not enough, John H. will have his tie dye shirts too!

The host hotel, The Springhill Suites, will give you a great room, that you can share with up to 3 friends, at a great price if you mention The Barn-Anza 8 when you make your reservation.

Hope you will be able to join us!!!

LET'S DANCE

Lindy

lindysda...@gmail.com

www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

407-721-5106

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven