World Line Dance Newsletter Thursday 10/5 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Oct 5, 2017, 10:01:48 AM10/5/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.

Thursday 10/5

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

If you have friends who want to receive the free daily newsletter, tell them to send an email to me at tka...@aol.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I'll add them.

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

SUBJECT:  Big Bang Dance Classic (Charlotte, NC) Feb 1-4 2018

FROM: Empire Dance Productions (Will Craig)

VIP DEADLINE IS OCT 31, 2017 Don't miss out

You are invited to THE 6th ANNUAL BIG BANG DANCE CLASSIC in CHARLOTTE, NC. February 1 - 4 2018.

BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM ASAP to be sure and get your double bed room

Go to Empiredance.us for information on how to book your room.

FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE !!!! FREE PARKING !!!!!!

Registration Form: You can ONLY get a registration form from the website. VIP ONLY available till Oct 31 2017. Don't wait! VIP registrations are selling out quickly.

Please visit the website at Empiredance.us

Pre Party: In the years before, we have had a great turn out and lots of fun. The ONLY official Pre party will be at Coyote Joe's. More information about this party will be available closer to the event.

Workshops:

ALL workshops (over 60 hours) will begin Friday morning, and are included in your weekend or daily passes. Thursday Night will have a kick off open dance party.

Instructors & DJ’s:

Instructors and DJ’s from around the world have been confirmed. You don’t want to miss this line-up:

Larry Bass, Dustin Betts, Scott Blevins, Bill Bragg, Kayla Cosgrove, Dancin' Dean, Darcie DeAngelis, Cody Flowers, Amy Glass, Steve Lescarbeau, Bryan McWherter, Rosie Multari, John Robinson, Maurice Rowe, Dancin' Terry, Joey Warren, and Brandon Zahorsky.

Don't Forget as always our very special SECRET INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTORS!

Wildman Louis St George and JP Potter - Main Ballroom DJ

Larry Bass and Kelly Cavallaro - Beginner room DJ.

Travel:

For those traveling to the event, the closest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT). A free shuttle will be provided from the airport to the hotel. The event will start on Thursday evening and the last workshop is scheduled from 2:00-3:00pm on Sunday.

For more information regarding the Big Bang Dance Classic, please visit the web site at Empiredance.us

Thanks,

*******************************

SUBJECT:  WHAT MAURICE ROWE IS TEACHING AT THE ROUNDUP IN TAMPA

Today  at The Round Up

1. Heartache on the dance floor by Stephen

2. Cards on the table by Maggie

3. Get Good by David

Class is 7-9pm. See you all on the dance floor at The Round Up Maurice

SUBJECT:  SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR A BEGINNER LINE DANCE CLASS IN MANHATTAN BEACH, CALIF

FROM:   pattyh...@yahoo.com

I have a line dancer who is looking for strictly

Beginner classes.

Thanks for your help!

Patty

********************************

RE:  Florida Line Dance Classic (Orlando, FL)  November 30 - December 3, 2017

FROM:: JC Dance Productions, Inc

**Formerly Tampa Bay Line Dance Classic**

New Name, New Location, New Dates… Same GREAT Event!

Registration

Just one pass will admit you to ALL weekend activities including workshops and Thursday, Friday & Saturday night dances. Please register by November 1st to receive the discounted price. Day and evening passes will be available onsite.

Instructors and DJs

Our instructors for the weekend will be:

Rachael McEnaney White (UK/FL), Scott Blevins (IN), Jo Thompson Szymanski (CO), Will Craig (NC), Joey Warren (WV), John Robinson (IN), Jamie Marshall (TN), Rosie Multari (NY), Ira Weisburd (FL), Frank Trace (OH), Trevor Thornton (FL), Janis Graves (FL), Marilyn McNeal (FL), Sandy Albano (FL), Lindy Bowers (FL), Lisa Johns Grose (FL), Arline Winerman (FL), and Gemma Ridyard – the WINNER of the World Dance Masters “Country” Choreography  Division.

Our DJs for the weekend will be:

Louis St. George (KY)

JP Potter (CA)

Olivia Ray (VA)

Accommodations

The Florida Line Dance Classic will be held at the Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside, Orlando, Florida. The Marriott is proud to offer you a special room rate of $119 per night. The room block is good for 3 days before and after the event. It’s a great vacation spot with many attractions nearby! To book your room and for directions, please call 407-851-9000 or 1-800-380-6751. Be sure to mention the FLORIDA LINE DANCE CLASSIC to get the special room rate.  *If you stay at the Marriott (within our room block) you will receive: FREE Self-Parking*

Travel Arrangements

For those traveling from out of state, please book flights into Orlando International Airport (MCO). The hotel has a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.  Plan to arrive by 7:00pm on Thursday and depart after 3:00pm

Thursday’s Kick Off Dance

Thursday night dance is included with your weekend pass or if you don’t have a weekend pass, you can purchase a Thursday night pass for just $10.

USLDCC Choreography Competition

This is a USLDCC (United States Line Dance Choreography Championships) qualifying event. Please visit www.USLDCC.com for complete rules and how to qualify for the Championships scheduled for 2018.  Select your song, create your dance with some of your favorite steps, ask friends to join you and give it a try! Winners take home some really great prizes!

Pro Am Competition

Be sure to think about dancing in our fun Pro Am Competition. There are no rules and it’s your choice of dance and music. The cost is $10 per dance with a maximum of TWO dances per competitor. You will perform for 1 1/2 minutes. Please register by Friday AM. You MUST purchase a weekend pass to enter.

Theme

    Winter Wonderland

FLeRlDÅ
LINE DANCE CLASSIC

***********************************

SUBJ:    2017-2018 LINE DANCE CLASSES

FROM:  Joan Gregoire

              vjl...@gmail.com

Here is my teaching schedule for season 2017-2018 starting this week:

MONDAYS

1:00 – 3:00 pm – Intermediate

LOC:  Morgan Comm. Center

          6207 W. Price Blvd

          North Port, FL

6:00 – 7:00 pm – Beginners

7:00 – 8:00 pm -- Improvers

LOC:  Morgan Comm.. Center

           6207 W. Price Blvd.

           North Port FL 34291

TUESDAYS

12:15 – 2:15 pm  -- Novice

(Past Improver to Intermediate)

LOC:  North Port Sr. Center

           4940 Pan American Blvd.

           North Port, FL

WEDNESDAYS

9:30 – 10:30 – Beginners

10:30 -11:30 – Imp. – Easy Int.

LOC:  Morgan Comm. Center

           6207 W. Price Blvd.

           North Port FL 34291

THURSDAYS

1:00 – 3:00 – Int. – Hi-Int.

LOC:  Morgan Comm. Center

           6207 W. Price Blvd.

           North Port FL 34291

FRIDAYS

12:00  –  1:00 pm – Beginners

  1:00  –  2:00 pm – Improver.

 2:00 –  3:00 pm – Easy Int. to Int.

LOC:  Englewood Elks

           401 North Indiana Ave.

           Englewood, FL

 ********************************

SUBJECT:  2018 FT. WAYNE DANCE FOR ALL – FORT WAYNE, IN – MARCH 1ST-4TH

FROM:  Jamie & Barney Marshall – thejamie...@att.net

We are looking forward to another amazing event in Fort Wayne the first weekend of March, 2018!  Come let us “ENTERTAIN YOU”!

The Ft. Wayne Dance for All is a one-of-a-kind event that offers all levels of experience in line dance, hip hop, west coast, east coast, cha-cha, waltz, night club 2, salsa, hustle, clogging, pattern partner, music by the computer, NTA, Zumba, t-shirt cutting & design, how to choreograph a dance and write the step description and more!  This weekend is the perfect “First Time” event for new dancers.  It’s been said many, many times, that our event “just has that homey feeling.  Everyone makes you feel welcome!”

Please make plans to join us for the Welcoming Party on Thursday night to dance, watch Friday demos, shop and catch up with old friends, while making new ones!

The 2018 Staff is nothing short of outstanding:  Jo Thompson-Szymanski, John Robinson, Jason & Sophy Miklic, Amy (Glass) Bailey, Amy & Jason Barnes, Judy McDonald, David Fennig, Vickie Rose, Aijaye Crowder (Hip Hop), Jill Babinec, Alice Daugherty, Tim Hand, Donna Caudill, Derek Steele, Jessica Bryant-Fields, David Royer, Patrick Fleming, Nelson Clarke, Melissa Culbertson, Earleen Wolford, Bev Carpenter, Pam & Eagle Lindsey, Larry Harmon, Machelle Cook-Holloway, Michael Diven, Bracken Ellis, Karen Mudge, Eddie Bowles, Sally & Merle Shock, Tina Foster, Lynn Card, Betty Moses, April Prince, JP Potter and more!

Thinking about choregraphing a dance to your favorite new song?  The 2018 Ft. Wayne Dance for All is the perfect place to give it a try.  The unbelieveable support you get is unmatched.  You gain the experience, plus there’s a chance for one lucky dancer to pocket $500!  Last year, the 2017 Ft. Wayne Dance for All, had the nation’s largest choreography exhibition.  Four divisions offered:  BEG / IMP / INT-ADV / PHRASED.  Details atwww.ftwaynedanceforall.com

Proceeds from our 2018 Chinese Auction and Charity Workshop benefit K Steps 4 Kids Proceeds from ouWe know we can count on you to help support this project created by a fellow dancer, David Herman.  Please check out his website to learn more at  http://www.linedance4life.com/k-step-4-kids.html

The Ft. Wayne Dance for All is known not only as being the only event that offers such a variety of workshops, but it’s Saturday night show is one of the BEST!  You never know what the true story line will be.  Come see for youself as we celebrate dance through the years!  We’re sure you will agree, our show of “THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT” will definitely keep you entertained!

Our hotels sell out each year, so don’t delay on making your reservation:  Hilton – Grand Wayne:  (260) 420-1100 - $108; Courtyard by Marriott:  (260) 490-3629 - $114/$119 (1 Parking + Breakfast for 2)

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.  Email thejamie...@att.net or give us a call at 615-207-5207.   Be sure to check our website atwww.ftwaynedanceforall.com for details and updates.  See you in March.  Please help spread the word!

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven