World Line Dance Newsletter Tuesday 2/14 VALENTINE'S DAY Please remember to vote

TKA...@aol.com

Feb 14, 2017, 8:28:13 AM2/14/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Tuesday 2/14 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

************************************

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM LOLA AND DAISY AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*************************************

Subject: Tuesday High- Beg. to Inter.- Advanced Line Dance Class Pinellas

Park Feb 14th VALENTINE'S DAY!

NEW:

East to West, Alison Johnstone and Simon Ward (taught by Ann Splain)

 http://www.copperknob.co.uk/choreographer/alison-johnstone-ID52.aspx

In Your Suitcase,  Raymond Sarlemijn & Niels Poulsen - January 2017,  (taught by Mary Ann Young)

http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/in-your-suitcase-ID115908.aspx

New reviews:

1st time review:

Sun Will Rise by Roy V & Jef Champs taught by Joan

 http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/sun-will-rise-ID115224.aspx

2nd Time Reviews

Looking Like That by Rachael taught by Cheryl

Say It Again by Kate Sala taught by Sheri

3rd Time Reviews:

Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Jo Kinser, Michael Barr, & Jonas Dalgren

by Sheri

Tango With Me Darling by Rob F. & Daniel W. taught by Carol

Review:

Shady by Darren B, Amy G & Fred W  taught by Lynda

Frankie Fever by Maddison Glover taught by Ann

Italiano by Rachael, Neils & Shane taught by Sheri

Oops Baby by Rachael & Cody F taught by Lynda

Blessed by Jackie Miranda taught by Carol

Heaven on Earth by Simon & Malene J.  taught bt Sheri

C T Shuffle by Fred & Darren taught by Cheryl

Amame

Blue Ain't Your Color by Jose M. & Roy V. taught by Valerie

Crash  by Fred W taught by Sheri

Our Class is a nonprofit class where anyone that wants to teach but we are

all just there to dance!

Thanks for all you support we continue to get class after class and year

after year!

Open dance 6:30

Lessons start at 7:00 until 10:00

Studio Location:

The Bayou Dance Club

6541 102nd Av.

Pinellas Park, Fl

33782

Diane Poole bpo...@tampabay.rr.com  7274398819

Carol Craven tka...@aol.com  8134179800

*********************

FloriDANCE 2017 Newsletter Post.

flori...@yahoo.com

6th Annual FloriDANCE Line Dance Workshop 2017

STAFF: Jamie Marshall (TN) – Junior Willis (TN) – Will Craig (SC) – Trevor Thornton (FL) – DJ JP Potter (CA)

DATE: May 6th, 2017

Workshop: 10am-5pm   Evening Dance Party: 7:30-Midnight. BYOB!

Friday May 5th, 2017: Evening “Meet & Greet” Dinner and Dance Party (FloriDANCE Fiesta!)

*Friday night not included in the registration. Dinner location to be announced.

*$10 entry into the evening dance party w/Bonus Lessons! (paid at the door). BYOB!

LOCATION: The Ballroom of Ormond Beach (1250 Hand Ave. Ormond Beach, FL)

-2,800sqft of Competition grade red oak dance floor.

-High quality sound system.

-Convenient to I-95 and Host Hotel.

HOST HOTEL: The Sleep Inn of Ormond Beach

(170 Williamson Blvd. Ormond Beach, FL tel.386-673-6030)

-$57.00+tax under the FloriDANCE Rate. *Must mention FloriDANCE when reserving.

-Free Wi-Fi, Parking, Breakfast, and newly renovated!

REGISTRATION:

Due to space, this workshop is limited to the first 100 Registrations.

This event has sold out every year!

Early Rate before 04-01-2017 $70.00

Regular Rate after 04-01-2017 $80.00

Group Rate (Only offered until 04-01-2017) $65.00

*Group Rate is 10+ full registrations and payments mailed/handed in inside one complete envelope.

*Spectator and Evening Dance Passes are also available. Contact Flori...@yahoo.com for complete info.

*Single Registrations can be purchased online through the following link

https://squareup.com/store/floridance-productions

*GROUP REGISTRATIONS MUST BE MAILED/HANDED IN. NO ONLINE REGISTRATION.

THEMES:

Friday Night Dance Party: “FloriDANCE Fiesta” to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

Saturday Workshop and Dance Party: “Get down and Derby” to celebrate the Kentucky Derby!

*Games, contests, races, and more will be happening during the parties and workshops as well as the Kentucky Derby being broadcasted live during the workshop!

For complete information, find our event on Facebook by searching FloriDANCE!

Also join the “FloriDANCE” Group Page to stay up with all the latest information!

For direct questions or concerns contact

Patrick Fleming (Event Director)

321-507-8498

Jerry Miller (Head of Registration)

321-507-8509

Or email

Flori...@yahoo.com

*This email has been approved to be answered by Jerry Lee Miller in regards to any matters relating to FloriDANCE Line Dance Workshop 2017.

Patrick Fleming

FloriDANCE Director

Jerry Miller

Head of Registration

Flori...@yahoo.com

321-507-8498

FloriDANCE Line Dance Workshop 2017

Saturday May 6th, 2017

The Ballroom of Ormond Beach

Instructors:

Jamie Marshall

Junior Willis

Trevor Thornton

Will Craig

DJ JP Potter

*********************

Subject:  Freedom 'N' Line

From:  JP Potter

Where:  Indianapolis, IN

When:  July 6th - July 9th 2017

Email:  jpot...@me.com

Web:  www.Freedom-N-Line.com

Long time Event DJ & Event Director JP Potter has teamed up with the Event Directors of Indy Dance X (Melissa Culbertson, LuAnn Pemberton & Glen Ruch) to bring you an event you just can't miss.

Freedom 'N' Line is a new line event in Indianapolis, IN July 6th - 9th 2017.  We're working hard to create an event experience you'll be talking about long after you leave and are striving to make Freedom 'N' Line one of the "must attend" line dance events in the country!

We're bringing you what we feel is one of the best instructor line ups to ever take over Indianapolis!  Our All-Star Staff features SCOTT BLEVINS, WILL CRAIG, JAMIE MARSHALL, TREVOR THORNTON & JONAS DAHLGREN (with local favorites DEREK STEELE, PAM & EAGLE and TINA FOSTER).  Sound like fun?  Then make sure you register early to take advantage of our Early Bird Pricing.

For more information, including a printable registration form, check out our website at www.Freedom-N-Line.com

We look forward to seeing you there!

JP POTTER

*****************************

From:  JP Potter

Where:  San Diego, CA

When:  April 13th - 16th 2017

Email:  in...@SpringFlingLineFest.com

Web:  www.SpringFlingLineFest.com

The deadline for Early Registration is fast approaching.  Make sure you don't miss out and get those registrations in by March 1st!  As always, space is limited.

This year, our All Star Staff features WILL CRAIG, JAMIE MARSHALL, LINDA MCCORMACK, AMY GLASS, & TREVOR THORNTON.  I'm also pleased to announce MELISSA CULBERTSON will be back this year and teaching her newest dance Brother (Co-Choreographed with John Robinson).

I'm very excited about this year's theme...Mystery Dance Theater!  Come dressed as your favorite sleuth or villain and help solve the mystery during the interactive show on Saturday Night!

All workshops are held in one gorgeous ballroom, which means you won't have the difficult decision of choosing which class to take!  Then at night, you can dance the night away until the wee morning hours.  With 3 nights of open dancing, you're sure to be exhausted.

For more information, including a printable registration form or to register on line, check out the website.  www.SpringFlingLineFest.com

JP POTTER=

*************************

West Coast Wednesdays

tampafl...@gmail.com

West Coast Wednesdays

February 15th

Come join us for a fun night of WCS for ALL levels! This week the beginner class will focus on the underarm turn , the novice class on it's variations and the intermediate class will tackle posting/floating/bending and shaping!

Water and snacks included!

Schedule

6:30pm- FREE Beg

7-7:30pm- Novice $5

7:30-7:45pm- Open Dancing

7:45-8:30pm- Intermediate $10

8:30-9:30pm- Social Party

Upcoming Events

Feb 25- Tampa Floorplay with guest instructor Jen Deluca!

Bayou Dance Club 6541 102nd Ave N, Pinellas Park

www.facebook.com/events/1765635160429651/

Danielle Blouin | 813-390-2556 |tampafl...@gmail.com

**************************

Subject:  Correction to Step Sheet: TRY EVERYTHING

From: Gerard Murphy (da...@trybarefoot.com)

If you've learned OR taught TRY EVERYTHING, please download the corrected sheet from my web site:  http://gerardmurphy.weebly.com/uploads/3/0/3/8/30389783/try_everything.pdf

Apologies for the error!  It's a great track -- a version of Shakira;s song "Try Everything" from the Zootopia movie -- sung acapella by the awesome group HOME FREE!

Also corrected on Copperknob...

Enjoy!

Gerard

--

Gerard Murphy

Line Up and Dance! with Gerard

902-497-3668

Website:  http://gerardmurphy.weebly.com/

Twitter:    @gmdance

************************

Subject:  New Choreography - Ultra Violet

From: Gerard Murphy (da...@trybarefoot.com)

Hi everyone!

I just updated my website with the step sheet for ULTRA VIOLET. It's my newest dance -- to a track of the same name by The Katherines (a trio from British Columbia, Canada).  It's an easy, 32 count cha cha with no tags or restarts!

Check it out at gerardmurphy.weebly.com:  http://gerardmurphy.weebly.com/uploads/3/0/3/8/30389783/ultra_violet.pdf

Also submitted to CopperKnob!  And listen to the track here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxrkol2rXxM

Thanks to the dancers in Palm Springs, California who joined me for the release of the dance!

Cheers,

Gerard

--

Gerard Murphy

Line Up and Dance! with Gerard

902-497-3668

Website:  http://gerardmurphy.weebly.com/

Twitter:    @gmdance

**********************

SUBJECT:  THURSDAY NIGHT IN BEVERLY HILLS, FLORIDA

                February 16

FROM:  PAM HALL

             pam...@earthlink.net  (for more information)

Thursday night in Beverly Hills, with Pam, Eileen and Elaine:  WOW what a line up.  Be ready to dance is all I can say.  Starts at 5:30.

I will be teaching:

LOVE REMAINS:  http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/love-remains-ID116055.aspx

REVIEWING:

SUN WILL RISE:  http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/sun-will-rise-ID115224.aspx

Eileen will be teaching:

HUMAN AFTER ALL:  http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/human-after-all-ID114038.aspx

REVIEWING:

PINK CHAMPAGNE:  http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/pink-champagne-ID116115.aspx

Elaine will be teaching:

CHASE THAT DOLLAR:  http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/chase-that-dollar-ID115686.aspx

REVIEWING:

TAKE THE MONEY:  http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/take-the-money-ID115031.aspx

 ***********************************

SUBJECT: Kickit Top 10 Lists for February 13, 2017

FROM: rpro...@aol.com

All Kickit visitors who register (it's free!!) are invited to participate in ongoing surveys.

The Top 10 results for each survey are shown here. (Due to ties, lists may show more than 10 dances.)

------------------------

Most Known

------------------------

1. "Come Dance With Me" by Thompson

2. "Tush Push" by Engel & Ferrazzano

3. "Electric Slide" by Unknown & Unknown & ...

4. "Cruisin'" by Hale

5. "Wave On Wave" by Birchall

6. "Watermelon Crawl" by Lipscomb

7. "Chill Factor" by Westhead & Whittaker

8. "Dizzy" by Thompson

9. "Bosa Nova" by Dennington

10. "Waltz Across Texas" by Nielson & Nielson & ...

------------------------

Favorite

------------------------

1. "Chill Factor" by Westhead & Whittaker

2. "Bosa Nova" by Dennington

3. "Come Dance With Me" by Thompson

4. "Dizzy" by Thompson

5. "Bomshel Stomp" by Hedges & Marshall

6. "Rio" by Lowery

7. "Zjozzys Funk" by Van de Velde

8. "Caught In The Act" by Wood

9. "Heart Of An Angel" by Brown

10. "Toes" by McEnaney

------------------------

Most Taught

------------------------

1. "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Verdonk & Vane

2. "Take Me To The River" by Verdonk & Dahlgren

3. "Rock And Roll Music" by McEnaney-White

4. "Fools And Beer" by Brown

5. "So Just Dance Dance Dance!" by Guillaume & Vane

6. "Hide Your Crazy (Mama)" by Parker & Hewko

7. "Zatchu" by Webb & Blaskowski

8. "Fun For All" by Ehmann

9. "Cowboy Cumbia" by Unknown & Unknown & ...

10. "Under The Sun" by Hsu & Chang

11. "Ain't Misbehavin'" by Szymanski & Glass & ...

12. "Cumbia Amigo" by Guix

13. "Pontoon" by Smith

------------------------

Most Danced

------------------------

1. "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Verdonk & Vane

2. "So Just Dance Dance Dance!" by Guillaume & Vane

3. "Blue Note" by Smith

4. "Pom Poms" by Trepat & Whitehouse & ...

5. "Ain't Misbehavin'" by Szymanski & Glass & ...

6. "Midnight Walk" by Trace

7. "Hurry Love" by Trace

8. "South Side Shake" by Willis

9. "Strip It Down" by McEnaney-White

10. "If I Wuz U" by Fitzgerald & Harris

11. "Dream Lover" by Whittaker

********************

SUBJECT:  (Phoenix, AZ)   Linedancercise with Carrie @ the Pecos Community Center

 FROM: Carrie McNeish, cmcn...@cox.net, Phoenix/AZ/USA, www.dancemeetsfitness.net

Come try out my LINEDANCERCISE classes for Beginning & Intermediate/Advanced at the Pecos Community Center in Ahwatukee.  6-WEEK and “Drop In” options also available! I have classes on Tuesday evenings & Thursday “daytime”.  Here is the flyer:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9IFzEj7q1CvejJoN3kwMzBjRTA     For questions feel free to contact me @ cmcn...@cox.net, 480-221-9090.  Carrie McNeish – www.dancemeetsfitness.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT:  (Phoenix, AZ)   FREE  VALENTINES DANCE PARTY @ Cactus Jacks in Ahwatukee (Phx), Wednesday, Dec. 21st, 5:30pm

 FROM: Carrie McNeish, cmcn...@cox.net, Phoenix/AZ/USA, www.dancemeetsfitness.net

Come celebrate the day of Friendship & Love @ Cactus Jacks on Wed., Feb. 15th.  Line Dancing and FREE lessons start at 5:30pm.  Cactus Jacks's (http://www.cactusjacksbar.co/)  For questions feel free to contact me @ cmcn...@cox.net, 480-221-9090.  Carrie McNeish – www.dancemeetsfitness.net

HERE’S THE FLYER:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9IFzEj7q1CveG5PNzVubWU2akU

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal account under tka...@aol.com.

Thank you.
Carol Craven