Carol Craven

Feb 5, 2018, 10:17:56 AM2/5/18
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

SUBJECT: WORLD LINE DANCE NEWSLETTER SURVEY WEEK ENDING 2/5

AND THE WINNER IS PERFECT BY ALISON JOHNSTONE AND JOSHUA TALBOT WITH 51 VOTES.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks, everyone, for taking the time to vote! There are lots of new dances and new events so PLEASE take time to vote next week. Here is how: List up to 8 of your favorites and email them to me at tka...@aol.com. EASY! You can subscribe to the free daily newsletter at the same time if you don't get it yet. You can also share your dances and meet new friends on the World Line Dance Newsletter Group on Facebook if you haven't visited yet. Thanks. Carol Craven

TOP 10

PLACE VOTES DANCE
1st 51 Perfect/Allison Johnstone and Joshua Talbot/Intermediate
2nd 38 Beautiful, Wonderful/Debbie Rushton & Jannie Tofte Andersen/High Int
3rd 28 To the Moon and Back/Garry O'Reilly and Debbie Rushton/Intermediate
4th 27 Hurts Like Cha Cha/Simon Ward, Daniel Trepat, Fred Whitehouse/Int
5th 26 My Heart is in Havana-Mather-Int/Adv
6th 25 Champagne Promise/Tina Argyle/Improver
7th 22 Part-Time Girlfriend/Scott Blevins, Joey Warren, Guyton Mundy/Intermediate Advanced Waltz
8th 18 Lonely Drum/Mitchell/Improver
8th 18 Sweet Caroline/Darren Bailey/Phrased Improver
9th 17 All Katchi, All Night Long/Kerry Maus/Intermediate
10th 16 Boots; Maddison Glover; Intermediate
10th 16 My Reason/Verdonk, Camps, Alert/Adv.

VOTES/DANCE
15 Strip That Down-Maggie Gallagher & Tim Johnson-Hi-Int
14 Change My Ways/Roy Verdonk, Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/Advanced
12 3 Rules/Paul Snooke & Richard Guilluame/High Int
12 Lady in Red; Simon Ward; Adv NC
11 Love Remains/O'Reilly/high intermediate
11 The Ghost Of You/Roy Verdonk & Sebastian Hotland/Int
10 85/ Rachael McEnaney-White and Kerry Maus/Phrased Intermediate
10 I Was Wrong/Neville Fitzgerald, Julie Harris/Int
10 Tension/O’Reilly & Gallagher/Advanced
10 Wandering Hearts/O'Reilly, Gallagher/High Improver
9 Best Mistakes/Jonno Liberman & Jason Takahashi/Int
9 Everybody's Groovin/Rhoda Lai/Int
9 Lay It Back/Shane McKeever,Fred Whitehouse,Guyton Mundy/Advanced
9 Pull you through/maddison glover & jo thompson szymanski/intermediate
9 Tightrope/Maggie Gallagher/Intermediate
8 Blessed/Jackie Miranda/Intermediate
8 Gypsy Queen/Hazel Pace/Low Intermediate
8 If You Ever/Joey Warren and Heidi Oswald/Intermediate
8 Power Mix/Maddison Glover/Prased High Intermediate
8 Run Me Like A River/The Kinsers, Guillaume Richard, Roy Verdonk & Jef Camps
8 Should Be Loved/Rachael M.White/intermed.
8 Slowly, Gently, Softly/Gary O'Reilly/Intermediate
7 Friday at the Dance/Rob Fowler and Laura Sway/Improver
7 Lipstick Tango/Michele Burton/High Beginner
7 Tell Your Heart to Beat Again/Michael Barr, Jo Kinser, Jonas Dahlgren/Intermediate
6 Electric Love/Amy Glass/Int
6 Eyes for You/Jo Thompson Szymanski/Improver
6 Oh Mama Hey/Jo Szymanski, Guyton Mundy/Int
6 Somebody Wants You/Trepat, Poulsen, Fitzgerald, Harris, Hadisubroto, Murry
6 Yeah!/Michael Barr/Improver
5 1159/Rachael McEnaney-white/Beginner
5 Clap Snap/Philip Sobrielo & Rebecca Lee/Int
5 Havana Cha/Ria Vos/Beginner
5 Havana Ooh-Na-Na/Julia Wetzel/Intermediate
5 Nancy Mulligan - Maggie Gallagher & Gary O'Reilly (Improver)
5 That Ceiling Feeling/ Rachael McEnaney-White/ Intermediate
5 White Summer Dress, Daniel Trepat (NL) & Junghye Yoon, Easy Intermediate
4 A Complete Change Niels Poulsen Beginner
4 Down on Your Uppers / Gary O'Reilly / Beginner
4 Drinking Problem/Darren Bailey/Imp
4 Honky Tonk Highway/Cavallaro/Newcomer ECS
4 Hot Damn - Scott Blevins & Rachael McEnaney-White - Advanced
4 I won't back down/Novice McEnaney-White
4 Italiano; Rachael McEnaney-White, Shane McKeever, Niels Poulsen; Intermediate
4 Lay Low/Darren Barley/Improver
4 Legends and Heroes - Jack Swanson and Aly Glasier - phrased intermediate
4 Shady/Darren Bailey, Fred Whitehouse & Amy Glass/Intermediate
4 Tango With Me Darling Rob Fowler & Daniel Whittaker Intermediate
4 VIP/Dwight Meessen/Improver
4 We'll Stay Young; McKeever, Richard & O'Reilly;
3 Dance her Home improver
3 Dive right in/ Will Craig/ Intermediate
3 Don't Sweat It/ Shane Mckeever, Rebecca Lee, Fred Whitehouse/
3 gentleman/ Julia Wetzel/Improver
3 Holdin’ Me Back/Shane McKeever/P Int
3 Just Drunk Enough/ Rachael McEnaney-White/ Intermediate
3 Lightning Strike/ Derek Steele and John Robinson/ Int
3 Looking Out for Angels/Niels Poulsen/Intermediate
3 Meaning of Life/ Gemma Ridyard/ Intermediate
3 Sexy Beaches/Fred Whitehouse/Dee Musk/Guyton Mundy/Neils Poulsen/adv
3 So Just Dance Dance Dance/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane & Guillaume Richard/Novice
3 Sweet Hurt
3 Take Me To The River/Roy Verdonk & Jonas Dahlgren/Intermediate
3 Taking care of you/Ria Vos/Int./Adv.
3 Tearing Us Apart/ Int/Adv/Ria Vos
3 The Last Word/ Fiona Murray and Roy Hadisubroto/ High Intermediate Waltz
3 Think I'm Sexy/Rachael McEnnaney-White/Laura Lopez/int
3 Thy Will /Joey Warren/int/adv
2 A little bit lit
2 All the King's Horses - Peter Metelnick & Alison Biggs/Intermediate
2 Babylon
2 Bloodstone / Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris
2 Blue Night Cha/Kim Ray/Beginner
2 Bring Down The House, Cormier, Int
2 Can’t Walk Away
2 Country Walkin’
2 Crank it to 10 - Lesley Stewart - Improver
2 Dunk It Niels, Dee Musk, Kate Sala int.
2 Equal Love/Simon Ward and Niels Poulsen
2 Forget-Me-Not/Pat Stott/Intermediate
2 Got A Hole In My Pocket - R. Multari & J. T. Szymanski (High B)
2 Guilty As Hell / Fitzgerald & Harris
2 Happy Dance/Kerry Maus/Intermediate
2 Hearts On Fire - Maggie Gallagher
2 Helium/ Will Craig/Intermediate
2 La Culpa/ Sandra Speck/ Beginner *
2 Let it Out, McEnaney-White, Int/Adv
2 Let It Swing - Jamie Barnfield/ Beginner
2 Maniac/Dahlgren, Lodin/Intermediate
2 Mates Of Soul/Gary O’Reilly,Guillaume Richard,Niels Poulsen/Int
2 Muddy Waters/ Darren Bailey/ Advanced Phrased
2 No No No - Guilluame Richard & Sébastien Bonnier - Intermediate
2 No Ordinary Angel / Daniel Trepat, Jo Kinser & John Kinser, Remco Zwijgers, Ivonne Verhagen & Giuseppe Scaccianoce / Int
2 No Sun on Sunday / Niels Poulsen / High Int
2 Oh Carol/Roy Verdonk, Jonas Dahlfren, & Jef Camps/Absolute Beg
2 Paris in the Rain — Jose MB Vane, Sebastien Bonnier
2 Put It On Me/Flowers & Glover/Easy Intermediate
2 Radiant
2 Shake Rumble & Quake - "Alison Biggs & Peter Metelnick - Intermediate
2 She Used To Be Mine/McEnenay-White, Pillar/Advanced
2 Somewhere With You/Scott Schrank & Junior Wills/Intermediate
2 Stitches/Amy Glass/Improver
2 Tailgate / Dan Albro
2 The Fighter, Poulsen
2 The Most Beautiful Girl/Niels Poulsen/Beginner
2 The One You’re Waiting On, Maddison Glover, Immediate
2 Throwback Love (Pim V G & Co)
2 Tick Tick Boom/Debbie Rushton, Tim Johnson and Jean-Pierre Madge/Phrased Int
2 Time to Surrender, Rachael McEnaney and Simon Ward, Intermediate
2 To Be Human/Neville Fitzgerald and Julie Harris/Intermediate Advanced
2 VAIVEN, ROB FOWLER, ADVANCED
2 Woo Woo / Rachael McEnaney-White/Advanced

A Girl Like You;Tina Argyle;
A Reel Craic – Daniel Whittaker & Pat Stott
Act Like A Man! – Niels Poulsen
After The Storm/Tina Argyle/Beginner
Ain’t Misbehavin’/Syzmanski, Glass, Mundy
All God’s Children – Yvonne Anderson
Amame Forty Aroyo High Beginner
American Kids / Randy Pelletiere / Low Interm
Attention! / Karl Harry Winson / Int
Baby Jane / Gaye Teather / Beg-Interm.
Beautiful Goodbye - Michael Barr - Improver
Beautiful In My Eyes/Simon Ward/
Believe In Me - Dee Musk
Best Friend
Blackpool By The Sea/Gaye Teather/Imp
Bobbi with an I/Rachel McEnaney/Beginner/Intermediate
Bored/Ria Vos/Beginner
Brand New Buzz; Albro & Pelletier
Brother/John Robinson and Melissa Culbertson/Intermediate
Bucket List/Gaye Teather/Beginner
Cajun thang
Can you 2 step
Central Standard Time - Dan Albro
Chase That Dollar/Dustin Bett/int
Chicken truck. Improver
Clap Clap Clap/Amy Glass/Phrased Intermediate
Colours of the Wind by Chan
Consequences - Aly Glasier & Jack Swanson/Improver
COOLER THAN ME - FRANK TRACE *
Countryholic DARREN MITCHELL
Crazy Foot Mambo/McAdam/Improver
Crazy Perfect Mess (Karl-Harry Winson and Kate Sala) - Intermediate
Crybaby - Gary O'Reilly & Helen O'Malley
dans le tango
Dear Future Husband/Julia Wetzel/Intermediate
Deeply in Love/Jackie Miranda/Intermediate
Despacito
Dig Your Heels/Maddison Glover/Phased Intermediate
Dirt on my boots
Doesn't Matter - Francien Sittrop - Improver
Double Down Two Step — Michele Burton
East to West 17/Alison Johnstone and Simon Ward/Improver
Easy Mambo/John Koning/Ultra Beginner*
Echame La Culpa/ Jef Camps & Roy Verdonk/ Intermediate
Empty Pockets - M. Burton & M.Barr (High B)
Empty Spaces
Enough Is Enough/Ria Vos/Intermediate
EZ Feel it Still (translated into English). Corinne Dely High Beginner
Ez shuffle
For once in my life - Barr - Int
Gentle / Ann-Kristin Sanberg / Interm
Good Bye for Now/Belloque Vane
Good Time / Jenny Cain / Improver
gypsy.
Happy People (Alison Biggs and Peter Metelnick) - Improver
Havana Muki Royal Beginner
Head Over Boots/Smith/ High Beginner
High On Loving You/Will Craig/Intermediate
How did you love - Trevor Thornton - intermediate
Human After All (beginner) by Sophie Ruhling
I Am Your Man – Niels Poulsen & Fred Whitehouse
I Got A Woman/Michael Desire Nieto/Beginner
I Must Be Dreaming - Vikki Morris - High
I’m Crazy About You, Gail Smith, Intermediate
I’m Free Sarlemijn/Verdonk/Babinec Beginner
Ice Cold Corona - Pat Stott - Easy intermediate
I'll Do Anything by Sophie Ruhling
Imelda’s Way Adrian Churm Improver
In Our Blood – Robbie McGowan Hickie
In Your Suitcase, Raymond Sarlemign & Niels Poulson, Improver
Intrigue
Irene's Waltz / Timothy To & Theresina Tam / Beg-Interm
Is That For Me/ Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris/ Improver
It Ain’t My Fault/Brandon Zahorsky/Improver
It’s Quarter After 3/Klara Wallman
Italian improver
It'll be - Derek Steele - Nc2S
It's Quarter After 3
J’ai Du Boogie by Max Perry
Jesse James, McEnaney, int.
JOHNNY GOT A BOOM BOOM - DARREN BAILEY
Just Another Woman LESLEY STEWART BEG/IMP
K is For Kicks/Gonzalez/Absolute Beginner
Kissing Strangers/Rachael McEnaney/Intermediate
La cucaracha
Landslide/Dee Musk/Intermediate
Left In The Dark/Vienne Scott/Beginner
Lemonade, Jo Thompson Szymanski, Malene Jamobsen
Let It Be/Rachael McEnaney/adv
Light It Up, O'Reilly, Int
Lights Down Low
Lips - Jill Weiss
LOVE LETTER WALTZ - FRANK TRACE
Love Is Love Is Love – Brenda Shatto
Love Like Thunder - Micaela Svensson Eriandsson - improver
Love me or leave me alone, Michael
Love Without End Amen by Sophie Ruhling
lTo the Moon and Back/Debbie Rushton and Gary O’Reilly/
Medicine for Heartbreak/Jannie Tofte Andersen/Advanced
Melodia - Kim Ray & Tina Argyle - Intermediate
Mexican Cantina/Tina Argyle/Beginner
Missing
Mountain Mary/Rowell/Beginner-Improver
Move Slowly/Michelle Risley/Beginner
Movin' and a Groovin' - Jo Thompson Szymanki (Imp)
MY NEW LIFE - JOHN OFFERMAN
My Middle Name/Willie Brown/Niels Poulsen/Easy Intermediate
My Ten Guitars/Lorna Cairns/Beginner*
New Country CHa, Wheatley, Kinser
No Stress/Shane McKeever/ Int.
Old and Grey - Rob Fowler
One More chance
One reason
Outta Style/Jo Kinser, Roy Verdonk/ Easy Intermediate
Overnight success hi beginner
People Are Good/Gary O'Reilly/Improver
Pieces/Dustin Betts/int
Please Stay/Ria Vos/Int
Please Yourself/Musk-Palmer-Dennis/AbsoluteBeginner
Pontoon/Gail Smith/Beg/Int
Postcards by Sophie Ruhling
Priscilla - Randy Pelletier
Put the Blame on Me/Wetzel
Recovering/Richard Guillaume/int
Ride Away/ Robbie McGowan Hickie
Road Less Traveled/Guillaume Richard/Intermediate
Rockin’ The Wagon by Jamie Marshall
Romance
Rusty Strings Diana Dawson Improver
Safe in these Arms/Musk and Whitehouse/high intermediate
Second Hand Beginnings - Willie Brown (B)
Serenity/Masters In Line/adv
Shadow of your Love - Jamie Barnfield - Beginner
Shake, Rattle and Roll LESLEY STEWART BEG
Shape of You by Sophie Ruhling
Shape of You/Oliphant/High Improver
Shape Of You/Roy Hadisubroto etal/int
Sherry baby improver
She's Gone/Verdonk etal
Sister Kate, Ria Vos, int.
Smoke a Little Smoke by Sophie Ruhling
Someday Maybe - Norman Gifford
Sorry For Honesty/ Guillaume Richard/ High Int
Soul City /Kim Ray / Improver
Speak To A Girl / Glass / Inter.
Stickin' To It; Ron Bloye
Stomp Like Hell/McEnaney
Story; Madison Glover
Straight To the Castle/Joey Warren/Adv
Subeme La Radio/Guillaume Richard & Esmeralda/Improver
Sugar Honey I.T./Johanna Burnes/Easy Intermediate
Summer Sway, McEnaney, Flowers, Utz
Summerthing / Rhoda Lai / Int.
Swing It / Lilly Starnes / Beg (East Coast Swing)
Taking my Time - Tina Argyle - improver
Teenage Dreams/Fowler/O'Malley/Improver
Temporary Love - Rob Holley & Randy Pelletier
That Marvin Gaye Shelagh Collins Improver
The Bomp/Kim Ray/Imp
The Last Living Cowboy LESLEY STEWART IMPROV
The Last Waltz LESLEY STEWART
The Long Way Home/Marie Sorensen/Beginner
The Older I Get - Wil Bos & Yvonne Smeets - intermediate
The Shape of You /Trevor Thornton / Intermediate
Them Changes/Michael Barr/Easy Intermediate
Things, Gary Lafferty, Beginner
This & That / Gary Lafferty / Beg
This Is Me / Yvonne Anderson / Low- Interm
Tip Toe/Fred Whitehouse/P Adv
Tongue Tied Up/Teresa & Vera/Intermediate
Too Good for Goodbyes Ridyard Intermediate
Trespassing / Fred Whitehouse & Darren Bailey / Int.
Troubadour/Karl-Harry Winson/Int
True Believer/Niels Poulsen/Improver
Trust Me/Morrison
UNDER THE SUN - KATHY AND SUE
Unforgetable Love; Mary Bell & Betty Moses
what lovers do.
Whip It/Shane McKeever and Rachael McEnaney/int/adv
Whiskey Lullaby by Sophie Ruhling
Why Me; Geelen & Nijhuis
Wonder- Rob Fowler, Roy Verdonk & Severine Fillon
Yesterday’s Tomorrow/Karl Harry Winson/Beginner
You Are Perfect/Cheryl Carter/improver
You Are The Reason/Neville Fitzgerald,Julie Harris/Advanced
You Broke Up With Me - Randy Pelletier