World Line Dance Newsletter Tuesday 5/5 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2016, 10:34:40 AM7/5/16
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday 7/5

NOTE FROM ME:  This isn't dance related (exactly) but I heard about this program called carecredit.com.  It is a way to pay for doctor bills, dentists, other medical needs, and even veterinarians over a period of time interest free.  I know from time to time things come up and it might be something you or your family could use and have in place in case you ever need it.   Here is the link with the information to check out.  I don't have it but I have friends who have used it and are very happy with it.

SUBJECT:  2016 & 2017 World Event Calendar NOW updated!!!
http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

Here’s the DIRECT link to the form for the Event Calendar:
http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html

NOTE: If you would like to send more information to be posted in the newsletter, just send Carol (tka...@aol.com) a SHORT description and she will be happy to include it.
Please do not send your entire brochure for posting in the newsletter.

Stacy J Garcia
stacy...@gmail.com
***************************************
Subject:  UPDATE ON Arline Winerman

Update:  Arline is still in the hosital at Bayfront in Tampa.  She had a bad day yesterday and they are still running tests.  She is hoping to get out today or tomorrow but she is having flu-like symptoms at the moment and I don't think they will let her go home quite yet.  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.   I'll keep you posted.     If you would like to send her a card, let me know know and I'll give you her address.
Carol

SUBJECT:  THE BARN-ANZA 7 (at The Barn in Sanford, Florida) 8/20/16
FROM:  lindy and Janis (
lindysda...@gmail.com) & (danc...@hotmail.com)

We hope that by now your have registered and your feet will be joining ours on Aug. 20 for Janis' 7th annual BARN-ANZA with the fabulous John Robinson and Junior Willis.  Yes, they are both back this year!!! This is a one

day workshop that is packed with fun!!  From morning check-in when you get your packet of 'stuff', free coffee and donut holes, thru lunch (included) from Firehouse subs, drawings, shopping, and interspersed with teaches

and open dance time till it's over at 4 p.m.  Not enough, you say???????  Come back to The Barn that night at 7 (included) for more fun!  The boys will be there and fun is always had by all. This is one of the greatest dance

halls around, sporting several bars, several dance rooms, an upstairs, mechanical bull, karaoke room, and more!!!  The bar will be open for the workshop, and water and soft drinks will be only $1.  Please do not bring your

own drinks (water, soft drinks or hard drinks or coolers).  The workshop will be non-smoking all day!!  For the evening, there is a non-smoking area with special air handlers to keep the smoke away (for if/when you are not

on the dance floor).  The cost is only $50 if you register by July 20th, though it appears that we are very nearly full now....so sure 'nuff we will be full well before July 20th!!!

If you are not able to register because we are full, just keep in mind that there is evening dancing and it is open to EVERYONE, so if you didn't get in for the workshops, you can still come dance with 'the boys and us' at 7

p.m.!!!

Please contact Janis or lindy for registration forms or more information.
Janis - danc...@hotmail.com    and  www.stepnoutlinedancing.com
lindy - lindysda...@gmail.com   and  www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

Our dancing feet hope to see yours!!!  But, remember that this event has only a few spots left, so don't wait tooooo long.  See you soon!!!  :-)

***********************************
SUBJECT:  TUESDAY CLASS IN PINELLAS PARK TONIGHT!

  Mark your calendars for our next Sunday Social Sept 25th 12-5 as always!
Our After Tampa party is going to be Monday Nov. 7th. Thanks to all of you that help make that night a success!
SUBJECT:  TUESDAY CLASS LINE DANCE IN PINELLAS PARK July 5th and Sunday Social Sept. 25th

     We are pleased to announce that our next Sunday Social will be Sunday Sept. 25th. Time is 12-5 and the address is listed below!

Also our Tampa Bay Line Dance Classic will be the Monday after the weekend event Nov. 7th. This will be from 630 to 1030. We always have such a great time at our After Party and hope all of you can join us!

      We are looking forward to FITS which is just 10 days away! So many great dances will be taught and we look forward to the schedule being out soon. Eurodance two weeks ago and Rachael's one day workshop last Sat. gave us many new great dances so now it is pick and choose the dances we want to learn and teach in our class. We are very fortunate to have so many great dances!

     Don't forget that FITS has a kids weekend also with classes, a pizza party Sat. and a spot in the show! My granddaughter loves it and is so excited about her 3rd year!

Teaches:

From The Ground Up by Rachael & Rob F. taught by Valerie

1st Time Reviews
Make Your Move by Scott taught by Sheri
Judge Not by Rachael taught by Ann

2ndTime Reviews:
Just Have Faith by Gary O'Reilly taught by Carol

3rd Time Reviews:
Linger by Neville & Julie taught by Lynda
So Jutst Dance Dance  Dance by Guilluame Richard & Jose Miguel taught by Liz

         Our Class is a non profit class where anyone that wants to teach teaches and that makes it such a fun class!
Thanks for all you support we continue to get year after year!

Studio location:
Bayou Dance Club
6541 102nd Ave
Pinellas Park, Fl
33782

630 open dance
700 class starts
$8.00 for class
Snacks and water are always available

Diane Poole   bpo...@tampabay.rr.com
Carol Craven  tkandr@ aol.com

**********************************

SUBJECT:  NEVILLE FITZGERALD'S AND JULIE HARRIS' VISIT TO FRANCE AND THE AMERICAN TOURS

Our visit to American Tours 1-2-3- July 2016
We have just arrived home after our first visit to France at the  American Tours Event and what a weekend it has been ..
We didn't realise just how big a weekend in France this was .. over 40,000 people visit this event every year .. Around 600 ish Newline & Country Line dancers attend this event :) in 2 rooms , one for the country music and one for the modern music ..
It was our first visit to France and everyone made us feel very welcome and it was as if we had known you all for years :)
We have made some very dear friends indeed ..
A big big thank you to Anthony Nieto-Désiré Michael Désiré-Nieto Christelle Touzé and Pierre Touze for looking after us all weekend and we have had so much fun with you all :) Can't wait to see you all again soon :)
It was lovely to see dancers that we already knew and we have made so so many more new friends in France over the past 4 days :) A big thank you to you all for being so kind and attending the workshops :)
We taught a variety of dances 9 in all  from Beginner / Improver/ Intermediate & Advances ...
Beginner/Debutant   1) If I Wuz U a song  by Meghan Trainor ..  2) Beauty in The World sung by Dami Im 3) Hey Hey Hey sung by Laurent Wery Feat. Swiftkid .
Improver    1) Sadies Dress   2) Shouldn't Be this Hard
Intermediate   1) Desperado (Rhianna)    2) Five More Hours
Advanced       1)  Girls Like  2) Running Out of Time (Pink Just Like Fire).
We were overwhelmed with all your kind words for our choreography and teaching :) :) :)
We hope to come back to France very soon
Love Julie & Neville xxx

***********************************

SUBJECT:  TIME TO DANCE SHOPPE~

FROM: PAM HALL
pam...@earthlink.net

WHEN: SEPTEMBER 17th, 2016

WHERE: 1196 S. LECANTO HWY, LECANTO, FLORIDA

FROM: 11:00 TO 5:00

COST:  $10

We are all ready for the next TIME TO DANCE SHOPPE~, I hope you marked your calendars.  Right now I have Lindy Bowers, Linda Heebner and Eileen Nogueiras lined up to teach.  More information to follow.

I am planning on having some food trucks on the property for our lunch time break.  Hope to see you all there
*********************************
SUBJECT:  VIDEO OF THE WEEK (COUPLES)

Happy Independence Day.

Vivian

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself." - Mikhail Baryshnikov
************************************

Subject: Floorplay meets Country this Sat!!!
From:
tampafl...@gmail.com

This Sat at Bayou Dance Club!!! 6541 102nd Ave N Pinellas Park

Get the best of both worlds...1 room for country and 1 room for wcs!!! The country room will have a mix of two-step, wcs,
nightclub, cha, waltz, and east coast and the West Coast room will be 100% wcs!!

Danielle will be your host and Dj, playing all your favorite tunes, along with guest Dj Anne Johnson!!!

Cost-$10 includes lesson, dance, water, soda, snacks, desserts, PIZZA and door prizes!!

7:45pm-8:30- Beg Two Step Keith and Margaret
7:45pm-8:30- Int Two Step w/ Danielle
8:30-Midnight- Swing and Country Party

It's going to be a great night!!!
Hope to see you there!!
Danielle
dbdance.net

Questions or notes please send to TKA...@AOL.COM. It will come just to me and not the entire group.
The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine.  Please be tactful. I do not endorse or guarantee any offers.or anything exchanged for money.
PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by 6 pm EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.
HOW TO POST THINGS IN THE NEWSLETTER:
Please TYPE in:
SUBJECT: (This is NOT just the subject line of an e-mail but should be in the body of the e-mail)
FROM: (include e-mail contact, city/state/country (if outside U.S.) and website, if any.

Write a short note about your subject. A first name and an e-mail address must accompany your post so if I need to contact you or anyone else needs to contact you, they will be able to. I cannot attach things.. Please TYPE what you would like me to add and put a link to your site or a note about how to contact you for a brochure or registration form. Thanks for your help.

ADD YOUR EVENTS WITH THIS FORM: http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/wtd/usa.html or choose your country's form.
If you would like to contribute for the newsletter/web site you can mail it to me at 1414 Bentley St., Clearwater, FL.  33755 or send to my paypal account at tka...@aol.com, but IT IS NOT REQUIRED!!  www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com
Carol Craven
tka...@aol.com