World Line Dance Newsletter 10/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2016, 9:45:45 AM10/27/16
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
Thursday 10/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

SUBJECT:  I NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS TO KEEP TRACK OF DANCES AT TAMPA BAY LINE DANCE CLASSIC.  ANY VOLUNTEERS?
FROM: Stacy J Garcia,
stacy...@gmail.com , www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com
I need some volunteers to do playlist in the MAIN ballroom and the BEGINNER ballroom at the TAMPA BAY LINE DANCE CLASSIC event (and if any of the DJs keep a list, perhaps you could send it to me to be posted on the site).   I will send you a list so you can check off most of them and just add the ones not included.
Thank you.

**************************
NOTE FROM ME:
SUBJECT:  PLEASE DO THIS NOW.  This is probably your last chance this year to nominate people for the Crystal Boot Awards.  It will only take a short time and it means a lot to people to receive these nominations.

If you haven't done it yet, you have only a few hours left to cast your nominations for this year's CBA! If like so many dancers around the world, you are grateful for the amazing and selfless work spent by your choreographer or instructor, your favourite DJ or dance artist all year long, this is the time to say 'thank you' by just spending a few moments and nominate those who make your dance life a better one each and every week of the year.
VOTE NOW by clicking on the link below and please do it before the end of Friday 28th November (UK time applies)
Thank you!

Crystal Boot Awards
Crystal Boot Awards
http://www.crystalbootawards.com/awards/?#.WBHmLiTluM8
**********************
SUBJECT:  DANCES AT THE ROUNDUP IN TAMPA THIS WEEK
FROM:  MAURICE ROWE

Dances this week at The Round Up

Thursday
1. Take Me To The River by Roy & Jonas
2. Endless Dreams by Maurice
3. Kiss The Sky Neville & Julie
Friday No Class
Saturday
1. Dr. Dr. by Masters In Line
2. Wasted Time by Lisa
3. Love Me In A Field by Connor

Come out and join us for fun Maurice
**********************************
From:  Norma, Brooksville FL, nerb...@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Winter Workshop at Brookridge Community Clubhouse

What:  Winter Line Dance Workshop
When:  Saturday, January 21, 2017
Early Registration:  $35  (AFTER NOV 1st,  $40)
Sign in: from 8:30 to 10:00 AM!
Includes:  Coffee & Donut upon arrival & Catered Lunch & much more!
Group Picture:  Promptly at 9:45 AM (pic available at 12 Noon)
Event Begins:  10:00 AM to about 3:30 PM
Also includes:  Beginner, Improver & Low Intermediate levels.

Registration Forms available at all classes and also by PDF directly to YOU.
Lots of other details are on the Registration Form. Contact me on my e-mail
or call me at (352) 397-6088.  (GPS: 8150 Hampton St. Bksvl FL 34613)

ANOTHER REMINDER:
Early  Registration ends Nov. 1st, only a week away!! Sorry, NO exceptions.

Oh, and it’s a Beginner friendly event, too!! ..............Norma

~dance til you drop
 ***************************
Subject: Tampa Bay Line Dance Classic After Party Monday Nov. 7th

     The Tampa Bay Line Dance Classic is just more than one week away and we are looking forward to seeing many face that we have not seen in quite some time! We have so many  friends that come to this event from all over Florida, especially our friends from north of here that we see maybe twice a year! Hopefully we will see many of you at our party!

    Looking forward to dancing with Simon Ward in Tampa as it has been way too long and not looking forward to dancing with Guyton for the last time. We here in this area remember Guyton first starting out in our line dance world. We loved you then and still do and wish you well.

    Our after party is so much fun as we get to dance and maybe review  dances taught in Tampa or previous events or workshops. We will have the step book and all the music that night!

There will be plenty of snacky foods and water but if you would like anything else to drink feel free to bring it and if you would like to bring something to share, feel free!!

If you need a ride from the hotel please let us know and we will try to arrange for your ride and also remember if you use UBER you are only charged for each car and not each person.

$8.00
6:30 to 9:30?

Studio  Location
Bayou Dance Club
6541 102nd Ave N
Pinellas Park Fl  33782

Diane Poole   bpoole1@tampabay.rr..com    727+439-8819
Carol Craven    tka...@aol.com 813+ 417-9800
**********************************
Subject: The Line Dance Marathon June 1-4, 2017
From: Scott Blevins

Have you checked out the new Line Dance Marathon website?!? All of the information for 2017 is up and ready for your perusal! We know you like to plan ahead, so we wanted to let you know so that you have plenty of time to organize your trip to this amazing, not-to-be-missed dance event being held June 1 - 4, 2017 in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

You can print your 2017 registration form, book your hotel room, check out the event information and schedule, and use the Explore Raleigh and Durham links to see what the area has to offer.

Our theme this year is “Night of the Dancing Dead”, a throwback to the original 1968 zombie movie “Night of the Living Dead”.  Make sure you check out the movie to decide what your Saturday night look will be.  Will you be a zombie that crawled out of the ground or someone who stepped out of 1960’s small town America?  Either way, it’s going to be a blast. :-)

We are offering two styles of T-shirts – ladies’ fitted style and traditional men’s style.  Please keep in mind that T-shirts are pre-order only. You can place your order on the event registration form.

Be sure to keep track of the two registration deadlines:
  ~ The VIP All Access Pass - must be post marked no later than February 1st, 2017.
  ~ All other passes must be post marked no later than May 1st, 2017 to avoid the price increase.
Also, we will be releasing the confirmed roster of amazing instructors very soon, so keep an eye out for that big announcement.  Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Page for up to the minute information.

The 2017 Line Dance Marathon is going to be a fantastic four days and nights of dance, so go to www.TheLineDanceMarathon.com and check it all out.

See you at The Marathon-
Scott Blevins and Jean Garr

******************************
SUBJECT:  HALLOWEEN LINE DANCE SOCIAL THIS SUNDAY

FROM:  Toye Davis,
tag...@aol.com
             Brenda Burroughs,
Burro...@gmail.com

WHEN:  THIS SUNDAY, October 30, 2016

TIME:    1:30 p.m - 4:30 p.m.

WHERE:  Marks Street Community Center
                99 E. Marks Street
                Orlando, Florida. 32803

Hope you will join us this Sunday, October 30, for an afternoon of freaky fun, frightening food, and devilish dancing!  This is a Beginner Social so that everyone can dance, but all levels are welcome!  There will be prizes for the best costumes!  Plus, a surprise entertainment performance that you don't want to miss!  Bring a snack to share if you like.  Cost is $5.

There is construction on Marks Street in front of the center, but you can get to the center parking lot from Orange Avenue on Marks or from Magnolia you would come in the driveway what is directly behind the center.

Don't miss the fun!  We hope to see you all there!
*********************************

Subject: Big Bang Dance Classic (Feb 2 - 5 2017) Charlotte, NC

From: Empire Dance Productions

ONE WEEK LEFT FOR THE VIP PACKAGE!

You are invited to THE 5th ANNUAL BIG BANG DANCE CLASSIC in CHARLOTTE, NC.  February 2 - 5, 2017.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM ASAP to be sure and get your double bed room.

VIP deadline Oct. 31 don't miss out on the VIP specials.

Due to the continuous growing number of attendees, there may be a limited amount of passes available for 2017 for the comfort and enjoyment of our dancers. Be sure and get your registrations in EARLY!

Go to Empiredance.us for information on how to book your room.

FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE !!!! FREE PARKING !!!!!!

           Registration Form: You can ONLY get a registration form from the website. VIP ONLY available till Oct 31 2016.  Don't wait! VIP registrations are selling out quickly.
Please visit the website at  Empiredance.us

Pre Party:  In the years before, we have had a great turn out and lots of fun.  The ONLY official Pre party will be at Coyote Joe's. More information about this party will be available closer to the event.

Workshops:
ALL workshops (over 60 hours) will begin Friday morning, and are included in your weekend or daily passes. Thursday Night will have a kick off open dance party.

Instructors & DJ’s:
Instructors and DJ’s from around the world have been confirmed. You don’t want to miss this line-up:
Jill Babinec, Scott Blevins, Bill Bragg, Dancin' Dean, Sue Ann Ehmann, Lorenzo Evans, Cody Flowers, Amy Glass, Steve Lascarbeau, Rachael McEnaney - White, Rosie Multari, John Robinson, Dancin' Terry, Joey Warren, Fred Whitehouse, and Brandon Zahorsky.

Added this year: Larry Bass, Dustin Betts, Rona Kaye and a very special secret international instructor.

Wildman Louis St George and JP Potter  - Main Ballroom DJ
Jill Babinec and Kelly Cavallero - Beginner room DJ.

Travel:
For those traveling to the event, the closest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT).  A free shuttle will be provided from the airport to the hotel. The event will start on Thursday evening and the last workshop is scheduled from 2:00-3:00pm on Sunday.

For more information regarding the Big Bang Dance Classic, please visit the web site at Empiredance.us

Thanks,
Will Craig

Questions or notes please send to TKA...@AOL.COM.

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please be tactful. I do not endorse or guarantee any offers.or anything exchanged for money.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by 6 pm EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

TO POST THINGS IN THE NEWSLETTER:
Please TYPE:
SUBJECT: (This is NOT just the subject line of an e-mail but should be in the body of the e-mail)
FROM: (include e-mail contact, city/state/country (if outside U.S.) and website, if any.

Write a short note about your subject. A first name and an e-mail address must accompany your post so if I need to contact you or anyone else needs to contact you, they will be able to. I cannot attach things.. Please TYPE what you would like me to add and put a link to your site or a note about how to contact you for a brochure or registration form. Thanks for your help. I don't always send a Saturday newsletter but I do send them the rest of the week.

ADD YOUR EVENTS WITH THIS FORM: http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/wtd/usa.html or choose your country's form.
If you would like to contribute for the newsletter/web site you can mail it to me at 1414 Bentley St., Clearwater, FL. 33755 or send to my paypal account at tka...@aol.com, IT IS NOT REQUIRED!! www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com
Carol Craven
tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would ever like to make a contribution (but it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal account under tka...@aol.com.