World Line Dance Newsletter Friday 9/9. Please remember to vote

TKA...@aol.com

Sep 9, 2016, 9:06:08 AM9/9/16
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
FRIDAY 9/9.  Hope you have a great weekend.  The weather has been quite nice here in Florida for the last couple of days, especially in the morning when I'm walking the dogs at 6:30.  As the day goes on, it heats up, but the feeling of fall in the morning is nice!

SUBJECT:  I need some volunteers to do playlist in the BEGINNER ballroom at the WINDY CITY event
FROM: Stacy J Garcia,
stacy...@gmail.com, www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com
I will send you a list so you can check off most of them and just add the ones not included.
I need some volunteers to do playlist in the BEGINNER ballroom at the WINDY CITY event (and if any of the DJs keep a list, perhaps you could send it to me to be posted on the site).   Thank you.

Stacy J Garcia
stacy...@gmail.com
World Line Dance Newsletter

**************************
From: Norma, Brooksville FL nerb...@tampabay.rr.com
Subject:  Line Dance Winter Workshop at Brookridge

What: Good Times Winter Line Dance Workshop
When:  Saturday, January 21, 2017
How Much:  $35 After Nov. 1st $40
Includes: Lunch/ Step sheet Booklet/ Donuts/ Coffee upon Arrival
Begins:  Sign in 8:30-10 AM  (Event begins promptly at 10:00)
Levels:  Beg, Improver, & some Intermediate.  (NO Advanced)
Where:  Here in our Community Clubhouse Hall

(For GPS: 8159 Hampton Street Brooksville FL 34613)

Group picture will be taken at 9:45 AM, before event begins!
Spread The Wealth available until 12:15. Drawing at 12:30.
Tee Shirts (Teal color @ $17) available for pre-order only, until Dec. 1st.
Five great instructors! Casual dress encouraged but NO backless sandals, please.
More info? or Reg. Forms: e-mail or call (352) 397-6088.....Norma

~dance til you drop
********************************

From:  Norma, Brooksville FL, nerb...@tampabay.rr.com
Subject:  Dancing at Brookridge Community Clubhouse

We had two great Thursday Line Dance Classes today!  Beginner & High Beg.!
Our Dance Classes & Socials are not closed; we invite any dancer to come
that wish to join us!!  Marilyn is the instructor and is very patient; you will learn
from her!!  (GPS: 8150 Hampton St. Brooksville FL 34613)

Beginner Class, Thursday 9/ 8/16,  9:00 AM – 10:00 AM @ $3

1.  Gin & Tonic / Kate & Robbie McHickey
2.  Elvira / Choreo Unknown / NEW
3.  Crash & Burn / Gail Smith
4.  Honey, I’m Good / Suzie Beau
5.  Rockin’ The Wagon Wheel / Jamie Marshall
6.  Electric Slide

High Beg-Improver Class, Thursday 9/ 8/16, 10:15 – 11:15 AM @ $3

1.  Frankie Fever / Maddison Glover
2.  Rock & Roll Music / Rachael McE-W  NEW
3.  Chocolate Melon / Larry Bass
4.  Come Dance With Me /  Jo Thompson

Reminder:  Our Social is this Saturday, 9/10/16, 6:30-9:30 PM @ $5
      **If you are an Int. Dancer, we invite you to try Tuesday 11:00-1:00 PM @ $6

~dance til you drop

************************************
Subject: Floorplay WCS and Country this Sat!!!!
From:
tampafl...@gmail.com

​What- Floorplay WCS and Country
Where- Bayou Dance Club, 6541 102nd Ave N Pinellas Park

When- This Sat Sept 10th
Cost-$10 includes lesson, dance, water, soda, snacks, desserts, PIZZA and door prizes!!
www.facebook.com/events/1200349096688043/

Get the best of both worlds...1 room for wcs and 1 room for country!!! The country room will have a mix of two-step, wcs,
nightclub, cha, waltz, and east coast and the West Coast room will be 100% wcs!!

Danielle will be your host and Dj, along with Josh Angel, playing all your favorite tunes in both rooms!!!

7:45pm-8:30- Beg Two Step Keith and Margaret
7:45pm-8:30- Int Two Step w/ Danielle
8:30-Midnight- WCS and Country Party

It's going to be a great night!!!
Hope to see you there!!
Danielle
dbdance.net
***************************​
SUBJECT:  MOST POPULAR ON COPPERKNOB.CO.UK TODAY

Holiday in Spain    Daniel Trepat (NL), Roy Verdonk (NL) Sept 2016
   32 Count     2 Wall     Intermediate     Music: Holiday In Spain - Counting Crows (optional: Holiday In Spain - Bløf feat. Counting Crows)
2
 (3146 Views)
Kiss The Sky    Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris (August 2016)
   64 Count     2 Wall     Intermediate     Music: Kiss The Sky .. Jason Derulo. Album: Platinum Heights (iTunes)
3
 (3136 Views)
Take Me To The River    Roy Verdonk & Jonas Dahlgren – Sept 2016
   48 Count     4 Wall     Intermediate     Music: "Take me to the River" by Kaleida
4
 (2972 Views)
Na Na Na    Kate Sala, Rob Fowler, Daan Geelen, Ivonne Verhagen, Giuseppe Scaccianoce - Aug 2016
   64 Count     0 Wall     Phrased Novice +     Music: Na Na Na by Pentatonix - iTunes
5
 (2626 Views)
So Into You    Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris (July 2016)
   64 Count     2 Wall     High Intermediate Cha Cha     Music: Into You - Ariana Grande ( iTunes)
6
 (2494 Views)
It Might As Well Rain Until September    Ira Weisburd (USA) September 2016
   32 Count     4 Wall     Improver / Intermediate     Music: It Might As Well Rain Until Septembe - Carole King / Gerry Goffin (USA) Rhythm: Foxtro
7
 (2303 Views)
Oh What A Love    Micaela Svensson Erlandsson , August 2016
   32 Count     4 Wall     Beginner     Music: Oh What A Love by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
8
 (2103 Views)
Your Heaven!    Niels Poulsen (Denmark) July 2016
   32 Count     4 Wall     Beginner / Improver     Music: Take Me To Your Heaven by Charlotte Nilsson. [144 bpm. Track length: 3.01 mins. iTunes, etc. ]
9
 (1981 Views)
The Wild Life    Scott Blevins (August 2016)
   32 Count     4 Wall     Intermediate     Music: "The Wild Life" – Single by Outasight
10
 (1955 Views)
Pieces    Dustin Betts (USA) June 2016
   32 Count     4 Wall     Intermediate NC2S     Music: Pieces by Rob Thomas (Album: The Gr

http://www.copperknob.co.uk/mostpopular.aspx (the rest of the list)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would ever like to make a contribution (but it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal account under tka...@aol.com.