World Line Dance Newsletter Thursday 10/19/17

Carol Craven

Oct 19, 2017, 11:31:24 AM10/19/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.

Wednesday 10/18

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

If you have friends who want to receive the free daily newsletter, tell them to send an email to me at tka...@aol.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I'll add them.

Do you want to scan the newsletter faster?  I always put the word SUBJECT before each post.  Just do a search for that word and you can skip from topic to topic quickly and read what you are interested in reading.

******************************

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

*********************

SUBJECT:  I NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS TO KEEP TRACK OF DANCES AT VEGAS LINE DANCE EXPLOSION THURSDAY-SATURDAY.  ANY VOLUNTEERS?

FROM: Stacy J Garcia, Stacy...@gmail.com, www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

I need some volunteers to do playlist in the MAIN & BEGINNER/ALL REQUEST ballrooms at VEGAS LINE DANCE EXPLOSION event THURSDAY-SATURDAY(and if any of the DJs keep a list, perhaps you could send it to me to be posted on the site).

I will send you a list so you can check off most of them and just add the ones not included.

Thank you.

Stacy J Garcia

stacy...@gmail.com

World Line Dance Newsletter Website

www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

*****************************

SUBJECT:  TODAY AT THE ROUNDUP IN TAMPA

FROM:  MAURICE ROWE

Today  at The Round Up

1. Heartache on the dance floor by Stephen

2. Cards on the table by Maggie

3. Seein Red by Autumn

Class is 7-9pm. See you all on the dance floor at The Round Up Maurice

****************************

What a blast we had tonight learning Lay it Back!! So much fun with this Wednesday night dance group!

You trust me and give it a go - sometimes it's just hilarious! THANKS for that trust and your commitment to whatever I'm teaching. We are not a young crowd in age, but inside, we're all just teenagers!

Try it - you'll LIKE it - Lay it Back, buy Shane, Fred and our guy, GUYTON! Used my age related cheat steps, but some didn't need that option. Hey, it's all about a good time, and we had one tonight!

Reviewed Hurt Me Like a Cha, My Reason, danced Taking Care of You, Time to Surrender and Snap Clap. Filled up the two hours fast. Thanks to all who come on Wednesdays. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

Off to the Wild Roses Court of Thorns and Roses event in Ft Pierce this weekend. Looking forward to seeing many of our south Florida friends and dancing with Patrick, Trevor and Rosie and the Roses!

See y'all next Wednesday night if not before.Have a blessed week and stay safe!

*******************************

SUBJECT:  NOTE FROM RACHAEL MCENENY-WHITE

Some new dances on the way following my workshop in Orlando this past Saturday.

First to be released is Should Be Loved - 32 counts, 4 walls, 1 tag to a great country track by Hunter Hayes.

Here is a link to the youtube video: https://youtu.be/6KKj0R79gkQ

Here is the link to the music (USA itunes but available everywhere):  https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/you-should-be-loved-feat-the-shadowboxers/id1291055086?i=1291055094

Here is a direct link to the pdf on my website: http://dancewithrachael.com/Dance_with_Rachael_McEnaney/Dances_files/Should%20Be%20Loved_1.pdf

Both Copperknob and LinedancerWeb will no doubt have it loaded within 24-48 hours (thank you in advance to them both).

Hope you will take a look :-)

Happy dancing

xoxo

--

Rachael

Rachael McEnaney-White

Instructor/Choreographer/Performer/Judge/Coach.

5 time World Champion, 7 time Choreographer Of The Year,

9 time Instructor Of The Year, 5 time Personality Of The Year

Personal Website: www.dancewithrachael.com

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RachaelMcEnaney/

Rachael White - Realtor®

rlw...@kw.com

Call/Text: 407-538-1533

www.floridahousetohome.com

Text: KW2NZ96VR to 87778 to Download my FREE mobile search App

Thank you for your referral!

********************************

SUBJECT:   🎃👻🎃2ND ANNUAL HALLOWEEN LINE DANCE SOCIAL

                   SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.

                   MARKS STREET SENIOR CENTER🎃👻🎃

FROM:  Toye Davis, tag630@ aol.com

              Brenda Burroughs, burro...@gmail.com

Don't dare miss our Second Annual Halloween Spooktacular Line Dance Social this Sunday at 1:30!  Prizes for the best costumes!  There will freaky fun, frightening food and devilish dancing!   Bring a dessert or snack to share!  Cost is just $5.  Be there or be scared!🎃👻🎃

********************************

SUBJECT:  THE SPRING WORKSHOP in Toronto, April 14 2018

FROM:  Vivienne Scott

I am delighted to announce that the one and only **MAGGIE GALLAGHER** will be my Guest Instructor for 'The Spring Workshop' April 14 2018. Maggie was a massive hit when she joined us in 2012 and I was thrilled when she agreed to come over again. She has three young sons and likes to keep close to home so she rarely travels to North America. Don't miss this opportunity to dance and learn from Maggie.

The Hall I usually use was unavailable for the only date Maggie could come so after a fair amount of searching I found another hall that I felt would fit the bill. It is a very attractive hall with good wooden floor and high stage.  However, it is not as big as our regular hall and space will definitely be limited.  So if you would like to come do get your registration form in as soon as you can.

There is a room block set aside at a nice hotel fairly close to the Event Hall.  You will find full details on the registration form.

I will also have 'Brunch with Maggie' on the Sunday.   The brunch has become a tradition and 50 dancers this past April had a fine time with Roy and Guillaume.  It is a great opportunity to spend some more personal time with our Guests.

There are, of course, so many things to do and see in Toronto, plus a trip to Niagara is a must if you are visiting from out-of-town.   Dancers from Sweden and Germany have already registered and are planning to do some exploring while they are here.

You will find the flyer and registration form on the website https://thespringworkshop.com/ or email me at lineda...@hotmail.com

Happy dancin'!

Vivienne

Event Director, The Spring Workshop

The Spring Workshop | Line Dance Event, Toronto

thespringworkshop.com

Just to let you know that even with the three Halls ‘The Spring Workshop’ with Roy and Guillaume is now sold out. I will be keeping a waiting list so if you are ...

***************************

Subject: Dance Workshop in Vernon, CT Saturday 10/21 followed by Evening All- Request Dance!

Contact: Sarah Preston - justdanc...@gmail.com

Join us for an afternoon workshop Saturday 10/21 at the TKB in Vernon from 1-5pm!

Instructors Denise Brault, Millie Gagne, "Cowboy Ron" Moon and Jill Weiss will be joining me for the afternoon. It's an opportunity to come out and meet some new faces and learn from some instructors we may not have had the chance to dance with before now. Then, you can stick around for an All Request Dance from 6:30 til 11 ish!

Cost for the workshop only is $20. For the Workshop & Evening Dance (and a yummy dinner in between the workshop & dance) the cost is $25. Registration will be at the door, however - Please RSVP by Thursday, 10/19 so I have a head count for food.

Dance levels taught will be from high beginner/Improver to Intermediate - something for everyone!

Doors will open at 12:30 for some warm up dancing - please also email me your 3 favorite dances so we can make sure to have music all set!

For more info email or call 860-966-0782.

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:

SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html

ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html

TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal

https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.

Carol Craven