World Line Dance Newsletter Saturday 4/28 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

Carol Craven

Apr 28, 2018, 9:12:19 AM4/28/18
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Saturday 4/28

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

If you have friends who want to receive the free daily newsletter, tell them to send an email to me at tka...@aol.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I'll add them.

Do you want to scan the newsletter faster?  I always put the word, SUBJECT, before each post.  Just do a search for that word and you can skip from topic to topic quickly and read what you are interested in reading.

*********************************

NOTE FROM ME:

I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT if some of you who NEVER vote would vote this week.  It is so easy.  Just list 8 dances you like, one under the other and email it to me at tka...@aol.com.  I would especially like some of you intermediate-adv dancers who very rarely vote, to send in your votes since people say your choices aren’t reflected on the survey (I don’t really agree with that) but people think that, so let’s get YOUR selections in and see how the results come out.   If you would keep your list by forwarding the email to yourself at the same time you send it to me, then next week you could edit your list to add or delete your new favorites and become a REGULAR voter.  Thanks for your help.  Carol

******************************

 SUBJECT: Intermediate Line dance class – Tampa, Florida.  Wednesdays at 6:50pm to 8:55pm

FROM: Lynda Licht (lyndali...@gmail.com) Facebook page:  Line Dance with Lynda

Wednesday from 6:50pm-8:55pm ROY HAYNES Hillsborough County Rec Center - 1902 S Village Ave, Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 903-3480 (just 3 lights west off Fletcher Ave exit on I-275, turn left onto Rome). Cost $ 4.

For Wednesday 5/2/18

1.     New Teach:     Acoustic Love (Whitehouse) - just keep falling in love with this beautiful dance.

2.     2nd Review:     Bring Me the Night (Lai)

3.     3rd Review:    Vows (Flowers)

4.     1 wall reviews/open dancing:  You Make Me Feel, Watch the TempoTightrope,  Boots, Bae, Hurts Like a Cha Cha, Best Mistakes, Too Good at Goodbyes, and more as time allows.

Open dancing and lots of laughs as well.  Please join us.

************************************

Subject: Spring Swing Cruise   April 21-27, 2019

From: Pam and Brian Bennett

Excited to announce this west coast swing cruise.  We will be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale and cruising to Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico aboard Royal
Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas.  The will be loads of dancing to include several hours of instruction  and you might just be playing in a putt putt tournament.  Of course there will be a cocktail party.....want more info call Donna Manning 727-485-7448

--

Thanks so much,

Donna Manning

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

marykay.com/dmanning4182

Line Dance Instructor and Choreographer

727-485-7448

***********************************

FREE LINEDANCE SONG

Erin Hay – Redneck Alabama

ATTN: LINEDANCE CLUBS Listen to SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7cMUQaPyss

  and if you would like a FREE MP3 for your dancers

Email Lonnie...@gmail.com

  and ask for an MP3 of Redneck Alabama

“Click”  PHOTO or Play Button below to play song

http://nashvillecdstore.hypermart.net/REDNECK%20ALABAMA%20f.mp3

Artist:      Erin Hay    (Nashville)

Title: Redneck Alabama

Writers: Lonnie C. Ratliff & Erin Hay

Publisher:

Okie Acres Music (BMI)

.

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:

SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

Stacy Garcia is the webmaster and keeps these lists current BUT ONLY WITH YOUR HELP.  Please make changes/corrections/additions using these forms:

TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal

https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.

Carol Craven