World Line Dance Newsletter 7/4 HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE

TKA...@aol.com

Jul 4, 2017, 10:58:42 AM7/4/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.   TODAY!

Tuesday 7/4

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

Image result for 4th of july photos

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE. Be safe!

*********************

REMINDER:  NO CLASS TONIGHT IN PINELLAS PARK.  SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

FROM:  Carol Craven & Diane Poole

***************************

SUBJECT:  Here are the links of this week's Intermediate to Advanced dances sorted from’ this week's World Line Dance Survey

FROM:  STACY

along with the extended list of Beginner to Easy Intermediate dances and dances with No Levels.

Click on http://www.goo.gl/wVSto4 to view on PDF or http://www.goo.gl/xtu3qf to view on

EXCEL SPREADSHEET to view the breakdown of the survey.

**********************

SUBJECT:  LET'S DANCE DAY THIS SATURDAY

FROM:  LINDY BOWERS

Our LET'S DANCE DAY social is this coming Saturday, July 8th, at Beardall.  I hope you can join us as we test-dance our brand new floor.

I also want to let you know that the Monday after Fun In The Sun, (July 17th) we will have a little 'after party' from 5:30 to 8:30.  If you are staying over an extra day or so, please come dance with us at our regular class time on Monday evening. Please help me pass the word at FITS.  We are not too far from the Airport Marriott Hotel.

I also need to let everyone know that since I have a Thursday evening class, I will not be able to make the arrangements for the usual annual Chili's pre-FITS dinner.  I hope someone will step up and carry on the tradition, but if not, no worries..  I will see you at FITS on Thursday evening (after class is over at 8).

Attached are some flyers for upcoming dance fun.

Let your 👣 keep the beat 🎶!!

LET'S DANCE

Lindy

lindysda...@gmail.com

www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

407-721-5106

********************

SUBJ:  TAKE A LOOK AT THIS DANCE

FROM:     Joan Gregoire

                vjl...@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,

If you haven’t already seen this dance, please take a look at Gail Smith’s “I’m Crazy About You”.  This is a very nice dance to good music.  Here is the link”

I’m Crazy About You, choreographed by Gail Smith – danced to “In Case You Didn’t Know” by Brett Young

http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/im-crazy-about-you-ID116613.aspx

Hope you enjoy this dance as much as my dancers do.

Joan

**********************

Subject:  Caribbean Line Dance Cruise Feb. 5-10, 2018

From: Rob Holley, Terri Anderson, Felicia Jones, Tina Foster and Donna Manning

We still have about 15 or so cabins.  The prices are a little lower than the flier right now because of a special RC is running that we can pull from. Call me to make your full deposit and lock in your pricing.

 Final payment due by October 25, 2017.

Pricing is per person based on double occupancy. Options for third and fourth persons available upon request.

Price includes cruise, meals, entertainment, ALL workshops, and social dancing. (Gratuities, drinks, gifts, excursions, flights, hotels and transfers to port are NOT included).

Limited number of cabins available at prices below. Make your deposit now to guarantee your cabin at these rates.

Interior cabins starting at          $700

Ocean view cabins staring at   $785

Balcony cabins starting at        $ 990

--

Donna Manning

727-485-7448

***********************

SUBJECT:  VIDEO OF THE WEEK (couples)

FROM:  VIVIAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3odQxEfVo

--

Vivian

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself." - Mikhail Baryshnikov

**********************************

SUBJECT:  DANCING WITH DANIELLE, PINELLAS PARK, FL

Dancing with Danielle

Floorplay WCS and Country

Saturday, July 8th

Get the best of both world's...1 room for WCS and 1 room for Country! 2 floating floors, plenty of parking and over 100 dancers in attendance!

Host and Dj- Danielle Blouin

$12 includes lesson, dance, water, soda, snacks, desserts, PIZZA and door prizes!

7:30pm- Doors Open/Social Dancing

7:45pm- Beg Two Step w/Jane Hance

7:45pm- Int Two Step w/Pam and Brian Bennett

8:30-Midnight- WCS and Country Party

Also this week...

Westie Wednesday July 5th

6:30pm- FREE Beg

7-7:30pm- Novice $5

7:30-7:45pm- Open Dancing

7:45-8:30pm- Intermediate $10

8:30-9:30pm- Social Party

Guest Instructors- Jimmy and Cindy

Theme- Turn Technique

Bayou Dance Club 6541 102nd Ave N, Pinellas Park

Danielle Blouin | 813-390-2556 |tampafl...@gmail.com

*********************************

SUBJECT:  MOVE RADIO

FROM:  DAVE MORGAN

On tonight's show! We have a special focus on Canandian Choreographer Michele Perron. A Day In The Life of Alan Birchall and Betty Drummond will be joining us to tell us about the exciting New Merger of Kingshill Holidays and Linedancer! Plus lots of great music and dances! So join me at 10pm. (UK Time) Come and join in the chat here on FB.

😀

Image may contain: text

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven