World Line Dance Newsletter Sunday 2/19 PLEASE VOTE TODAY!

TKA...@aol.com

Feb 19, 2017, 12:14:26 PM2/19/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Sunday 2/19.  PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY!

SUBJECT:  STACY HAS UPDATED THE FOLLOWING:

2017 & 2018 World Event Calendar updated!!!

http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

Here’s the DIRECT link to the Form for the Event Calendar:

http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html

***************************

Subject: Tuesday High- Beg. to Inter.- Advanced Line Dance Class Pinellas

Park February 21st.

Thank you all for all your support and making our Tuesday night feel

like family getting together and having fun! We really have a great time,

relaxed, being silly and doing whatever we want to do! We are so blessed to

have such great friends,  many for too many years to count!

NEW TEACH:

Bring On The Music  (taught by Dolly)

Pink Champagne (taught by Lynda)

REVIEWS:

In Your Suitcase By Raymond s & Neils P taught by MaryAnn

East To West by Alison J & Simon taught by Ann

Sun Will Rise by Roy V & Jef Champs taught by Joan

Looking Like That by Rachael taught by Cheryl

Our Class is a non profit class where anyone that wants to teach but we are

all just there to dance!

Thanks for all you support we continue to get class after class and year

after year!

Open dance 6:30

Lessons start at 7:00 until 10:00

Studio Location:

The Bayou Dance Club

6541 102nd Av.

Pinellas Park, Fl

33782

Diane Poole bpo...@tampabay.rr.com  7274398819

Carol Craven tka...@aol.com  8134179800

****************************

Fwd: Stella Cabeca Cruise News

scab...@gmail.com

Ira Weisburd , Stella Cabeca , Frank Trace , cruise 2018.

We have amazing group of dancers already booked for this cruise 100 at last count. Thank you so much for your early booking and enthusiasm to join us on another sensational cruise with Royal Caribbean .I can't tell you how excited  I am to cruise with Mr. Frank Trace for  the first time and once again with Ira.

2018 CARIBBEAN LINE DANCE CRUISE SENSATION:  https://www.facebook.com/events/378943229130538/

Please book now cabins are very limited especially inside cabins you can hold cabin now with fully refundable deposit if $100.00 . You can get refund up till November this year so please book now so you can get the cabin of your choice now . Here is the link for cruise into and booking forms . See you on the dance floor Stella Cabeca

**************************

SUBJECT:  LET'S DANCE DAY - MARCH 4 - Orlando, Fl. 12-4

FROM:  LINDY

Saturday, March 4th is our next LET'S DANCE DAY!!  Come dance with us and bring your friends.  We have four hours of dancing & fun (from 12 noon to 4 p.m.)  Rotation of beginner then intermediate/adv. and plenty of floor splits, all day. There are some new fun dances on the playlist, plus lots of our old fav's.  :-)  If you have a request, let me know and I will try to include it for the next LDD.  Be sure to bring your own water/soft drinks, lunch, and/or snacks.  If you want a copy of the playlist to follow on Let's Dance Day, please print one and bring it along, tho I will make a few copies.  It is on my website also - www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com  (There are flyers on there too if you need some for your classes).

LDD is all about having fun with friends.  We almost always have two dances going to each song. (beginner in back and intermediate in front)...(that's just how the floor works out).

LDD will be at the Beardall Sr. Center at 800 Delaney Ave., Orlando 32801.  This is a big brick 3 story building at the corners of Delaney Ave, Gore St. and right off Orange Ave.  There is parking all the way around the building, (and at the bank next door as well), but use the handicapped door on the Gore St. parking lot side to enter the building as the other doors are usually locked on weekends.  We dance in the ballroom on the 2nd floor and there is an elevator!!  Since we are finished at 4, you will have time to go to dinner and then go to your other favorite dance place and dance all night too!  Your feet will be sooooo happy ....and we do love happy feet!

March playlist is attached as well as flyer and class information.

LET'S DANCE

Lindy

lindysda...@gmail.com

www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

******************************

SUBJECT:  LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTOR IN HAGERSTOWN, MD

I work for a company in Hagerstown called Seven Ten. We are a 40,000 sq. ft. entertainment center that includes luxury bowling, high-tech arcade, restaurant space, and nightclub. I’m looking to add to our nightclub offerings by bringing in a line dancing instructor and/or DJ/MC that can help us to open up a brand new aspect of our business. I will be looking through your website thoroughly, but I wondered if you could recommend any performers that would be interested in the following concept for a regular rotation in our nightclub, Suite 710:

XXpm – 9pm       Instructor may utilize the nightclub space for class

9pm – 2am         Club opens for country-themed night

Please do not hesitate to call at the number below. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Katherine K. Smith

Marketing & Events Coordinator

Seven Ten

19330 Leitersburg Pike,

Hagerstown, MD 21742

Tel: 240 347 4710 Ext 103

Email: eve...@710bowl.com

Link: www.710bowl.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seven-Ten/162164627175023

 *****************************

SUBJECT:  LOOKING FOR AN INSTRUCTOR  IN GRANTSBURG, WI

FROM:  slate...@earthlink.net

                                                                                                                                                                         We are looking for a line dance instructor to give basic lessons

in grantsburg,WI 2 sundays per month. Thank you, Lisa Slater 612-790-9677

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven