From: Stacy
Subject: New Dances & Other

Sorry to say I have been having trouble with my Roadrunner account.  If you have sent in new dances and don't see them in the newsletter then please resend them to dancingbu...@hotmail.com.

If you have had anything returned from my roadrunner address please let me know.  We are working on resolving this issue.

Thanks

***************
PLEASE READ ABOUT RECEIVING MAIL:  A lot of people are on vacation or planning on going on vacation.  I used to be able to remove you from the group and then add you back myself but Google changed the way it's done and it's kind of a pain to resubscribe.  If you are going to be away for a number of days, just ask me to hold your mail and that way you won't receive any while you're gone but you can still go to this link and read the newsletter while you're away.  When you return, just ask me to reinstate you and I can do that easily.  http://groups.google.com/group/world-line-dance-newsletter
****************
SUBJECT: Dance News From Orlando, FL USA
FROM: Sandy Albano

Announcing the return of “THE EXPERIENCE 2013!”

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! The “EXPERIENCE 2013" returns to the Orlando Airport Marriott Hotel in Orlando, FL USA from March 7-10, 2013. This event offers an intimate and comfortable setting in one very large ballroom with a premium quality dance floor, where everyone shares the same learning experience. We bring you the most unique dance event weekend experience in the U.S.!

This year The EXPERIENCE "Goes To The Movies!" with our glittering cast of Star Instructors! Our celebrity lineup features International superstars Craig Bennett, Debbie McLaughlin, Dan McInerney, Guyton Mundy, Ria Vos, Shaz Walton, Simon Ward and Joey Warren! A world-class All-Star list, for sure!

Gather as many as 10 of your friends to make up your own table family where you have your own special spot for the weekend! Lots of fun, games, prizes, contests and dancing to the wee hours, too! Take a break from the mid-winter cold and snow and spend a week with us in "Line Dance Heaven" in the Florida sunshine!

OPENING AND CLOSING FESTIVITIES SURROUND THE PARTY WEEKEND:

This year's pre-party will be on Wednesday night, March 6, 2013, at a local club ("Cowboys") with our special guest instructors teaching new dances. On Thursday, you will have a free day to explore the theme parks, shop or just rest in the sun in preparation for the Week-end Party Kickoff on Thursday night. After the thrill-filled weekend, we will have a wind-down post-party on Sunday night, March 10th hosted by BIG DAVE at a local club/bowling alley. Last year we doubled our attendance at this farewell get-together and more promised to stay this year!

This is a total of 5 great days and nights of FUN!! If you can extend your stay for the extra parties, we would love to have you join us.

HOTEL RESERVATIONS:

If you have not already done so, please contact the hotel as soon as you can to reserve your room and be sure to mention EXPERIENCE 2013 to secure your event room rate of $105/night. This is an unbeatable peak season rate in Orlando!

If you can extend your stay to join us for the Pre and Post-parties and to visit the many Orlando area attractions, the hotel is offering the special event room rate for 3 days before and 3 days after the event.

Rooms are now available. No room nights are charged in advance and (if necessary) you can cancel up to 24 hours before the event. We sold out our room block last year and the hotel was full. Please reserve early if you plan to come.

On-Line: To reserve on-line click or paste this link.

You can also access the hotel’s online reservation from my website: www.spreadyourwingsanddance.com
Or Reserve by Phone: 800-380-6751
THEME NIGHTS:

Wednesday: Pre-Party Night:

Kick-off party at a local club with our Event Instructors who will be teaching new dances written for this party! All of our local Central Florida dance friends are invited to join us in the fun!

Thursday: Color Theme Night:

Event Colors are Red, Gold and Black. Dress to match the theme on Opening Night! Enjoy color matching snacks provided at Midnight!

Friday: Flash This! Night:

Wear your brightest lights! …your flashiest bling! …your most dazzling sparkle!

Let the REAL YOU shine as we light up the night! Pizza provided at Midnight on Friday!

Saturday: At The Movies Theme Night:

You have almost the whole year to pick your table family and get your plans together. Decorate your table as your favorite Movie scene or set or anything else you can come up with that relates to the Movies! Costumes, make-up, music or choreography would be a plus!

Prizes will be awarded in several categories -- just like the Oscars! Winners will be determined by our panel of Celebrity judges! Sandwiches & Chips provided at Midnight! Light! Camera! Action!

Sunday: Sunday Post-Party Night:

The post-party "diehard" party after the event will be hosted by our Awesome DJ BIG DAVE at a local club/bowling alley. International Team Bowling Challenge!, Dancing, Music, Prizes, Games and Fun for everyone in a relaxed wind-down for the weekend.
We look forward to seeing you again in 2013! And bring those friends who missed the fun last year! But reserve early! We expect to sell out this year!
For information, registrations forms and event updates, please email me or check the EXPERIENCE 2013 page on my website. Flyers and Registration forms are now available on the website.

****************
SUBJECT:  RECOMMENDED DANCES
FROM:
laught...@ntlworld.com

 have recently taught Neville and Julie’s new dances “Rock Da Boat” and “ What am I to you?”, I don’t rave about many dances, but these 2 are fantastic.
“Rock Da Boat” is fun up tempo and funky with a great opening 16 counts, it fits the music track so well can’t help but love it! and “What am I to you?” is just beautiful, 32 counts night club no tags or restarts but enough to keep you thinking, just dreamy, can really lose yourself in the music which is a lovely track by Norah Jones...thank you to Julie and Neville for your fantastic choreography on these 2 dances, just so nice when dance flow and fit the music spot on.
Highly recommend them!
Lisa

*****************

SUBJECT:  BEGINNER CLASS IN PINELLAS PARK FOR BRAND NEW BEGINNERS
FROM:  ANNE SPLAIN,
n_sp...@yahoo.com

If you would like to learn to line dance please join us on Wednesday Evenings at 7 PM, at the Elk's Club, 7550 40th St., Pinellas Park, FL (Clearwater area).  I'm teaching basic beginner dances so come and join us, get some exercise, and have fun at the same time!!

******************
SUBJECT: ROGER’S DANCE STUDIO (FAIRFIELD, NJ) LINE DANCING THIS SUNDAY MAY 27, 2012

FROM: Bill & Linda Schug (bop...@optonline.net) Rockaway NJ (USA)

            Our monthly Line and Partner Dance party will be held at the beautiful Roger’s

Dance Studio, in Fairfield, NJ this Sunday May 27, 2012 from 4 PM to 8:30 PM.

            This week we will teach “1929” (choreographed by Robbie McGowan Hickie & Kate Sala).

We will also do a quick review of the dance taught last month, “Watch It Burn”

(choreographed by Will Craig), if requested.

             Roger’s Dance studio is a beautiful facility, featuring a huge competition

grade, floating dance floor, and plenty of free parking. Lots of free snacks, and beverages

are included with your admission. We also feature an “all request” DJ format, playing as

many requests as time allows. We will do many of the dances listed on the

“World Line Dance Survey”.

             Roger’s Dance Studio is located on 216 Passaic Ave, Fairfield, NJ. (Northern, NJ)

(Across the street from the Fairfield Airport). The telephone number is

973-276-1170. (web site: www.dancesportcenter.com).  The Studio is very easy to reach via

Route 80, Route 287, Route 23, NJ Turnpike, and Garden State Parkway.

             We hope to see you there!

                                                     Bill & Linda Schug

                                                     Boptyme DJ & Dance

                                                     973-989-0694
**********************
SUBJECT:  VIDEO OF THE WEEK

This week's video features a recent competition.

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself." - Mikhail Baryshnikov
*****************
SUBJECT:  TWO-STEP LESSONS AT WATERIN' TROUGH

FROM:  Donna Z Manning
Waterin' Trough 2 step lessons...THIS SATURDAY night @ 6:30 pm.
John Dembiec and I will get you dancing! This is beginner lead/ follow 2 -step.
Please remember that I do this on my time and John comes from Sarasota to do this on donations alone. If you go to take a 2 step class or West Coast Swing class, it costs $10 per hour. Please be generous when making your donation to the red bucket. Neither him nor I watch what you put in but this is how we make a living, just like the bartenders and waite staff survive (or not) on tips. Thanks for understanding. See all you dancing lovelies on the dance floor. Great line lessons for the week too....keep watching!
****************
Subject:Love2Dance Improver/Intermediate Workshop, Charleston, SC May 19th
From: Rick Robinson,Love2Dance

I would like to thank everyone who attended the Love2Dance Improver/Intermediate workshop we offered in Charleston,SC this past Saturday.
We had over 60 people attend from 12-6PM and danced All Day!! Our instructors were Carolyn Robinson of Love2Dance,Julia Ann Kennedy, Frances Beasley and Evelyn Ward.

Carolyn taught "Fake ID" which turned out to be pretty challenging because of the SPEED. She wasn't able to teach "Stitched Up" as listed as she injured her back on Thursday and just couldn't stay any longer because of the pain(she was pretty disappointed); Julia Ann taught "Knee Deep" and " A Drink in my Hand" both very well received; Frances taught "That Old Time Rock N' Roll" and " Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"  lots of fun dancing these; Evelyn taught " How Long" and her dance "Jazz It Up" lots of fun with this one also. These ladies have taught for us many times before and they didn't disappoint.

Thanks to the instructors and attendees again. I believe we'll have another there in November. More on that later.

--

Carolyn Robinson
2013 Love2Dance Fest, N. Myrtle Beach, SC

Event joining information is on-line for Newcastle Newline 2012 ................
http://www.bigdavegastap.com/EventJoiningInstructions.html
Looking forward to seeing all our Newline dancing friends in the Toon :-)

This year in the workshops we have a teach each from 8 great choreographer friends for our special Brit Pack Newline year - Paul McAdam, Debbie, Dee, Dan, Shaz, Craig, Jordan & Niels (An 'adopted Brit' who has been with us since the very beginning of this event)  ............ We are also thrilled that our good friend Guyton will be over to party with us too :-)

We have a few rooms available if anyone would like to join us - Contact me for details ............. Still places for our Just Dance Newcastle weekend too at the end of June with Craig, Rep & special guest Daniel Trepat :-)

Cheers.

Dave.
=== Events : http://www.bigdavegastap.com/EventFlyersBookingForms.html
=== VIP's : http://www.bigdavegastap.com/JoinVIP.htm

www.bigdavegastap.com
07869-213549 (Dave)
07868-424587 (Pauline/Booking Line)
Dave Baycroft
48 Chatsworth Drive, Bedlington Station, Northumberland, NE22 5YS
**************
SUBJECT:  WHAT GEOFF AND CELIA ARE TEACHING IN THE UK

May 16th

First night back at class after our holiday in Marco Island and what a
welcome, excellent turn out. The new dance for the night was Maggie’s
“HEART BEATS LOUDER” choreographed to “Louder” by Charice, great
track, great dance. It’s a 64 count, 2 wall dance with one restart on
the 5th wall and was very well received by our dancers. Did lots of
recaps of dances we had taught before we went away which included “TRY
THIS FOR SIZE” (Steve Rutter & Claire Butterworth) a massive hit at
our class, one that with a bit more publicity should go far.

Playlist for the night was :- Upside Down, Alabama Slamming, Close To
Paradise, Beyond Your Eyes, Amame, I’m No Good, You And I, Cha Cha
Lengua, Dance With Me Tonight, No Scandal, Burlesque, Unpredictable,
Rock Your Body, Kiss The Stars, Til Forever, Move A Like, Jealousy,
Heart Beats Louder (twice), Without Fire, Try This For Size, The Rush,
Frequency, Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Drive By, Heart Beats Louder
(again), Flying Without Wings, Pop, If You Were Mine, I’m In Love,
Domino & Try This For Size (again).

Celia & Geoff
Best of Friends Line Dance Club
http://www.best-of-friends.co.uk

********************
SUBJECT:  Beginner Dances/Splits & More
FROM:  Sue Hall,
sue...@telusplanet.net

Oh how this list has grown!  Close to 100 people have now emailed me for a copy in pdf format.  Many have sent me more dances so I’ve added them to the list. If you were one of those who I emailed in the last couple of days, there were errors in the alphabetical settings (a whole section of “S” dances after the “T”s) so let me know if you want another copy. I now have 15 pages in pdf format and have added video links to ALL dances where I was able to find them on Youtube. There are several sections here:

1.  beginner splits to intermediate/advanced dances
2.  beginner dances  that can be done to numerous intermediate dances
3.  beginner dances that several instructors use in their classes along with the names of songs used
4.  a list of Amy Christian-Sohn’s beginner dances

BEGINNER FLOOR SPLITS TO INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED DANCES

Beginner Dance      Choreographer   Youtube Link (where applicable)   Intermediate Dance

A Little Betta/ Forty Arroyo/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vntq47dM6sU/ Nothin’ Better
A Little Dab Will Do Ya /Forty Arroyo/ Smack Dab
A Little Magic / S. Hutchison/ You Can Do Magic
A Little News/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKKaePGFMkw/ Breaking News
A Wee Bit Selfish/Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teC1686Nw40/ A Little Selfish
AB Bobbi / M. Bullock/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq6mHbqgE4o/ Bobbi With An I
Amame Un Poquito/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAq3BOTwcIk/ Amame
And It Goes Like This/Sue Hutchison/Move A Like
Bama Slam/Tom Avinger/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeQqW3fAMXY/ Alabama Slammin’
Basic Waltz/ Rafel Corbi/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on1OTkXNLHU/ Wonderland Waltz
BMT Rumba/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGoLKwT61kI/ Be Mine Tonight
Born 2B Gaga/ Rep Ghazali/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILzA5KqF8G0/ Born This Way
Catch 32/ Kay Amburn/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3lngy74BA/ Everybody Swing
Chica Boom Boom/ Vikki Morris/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R56bgmhYTUc/ Drinkin’ Wine/My Motivation
Cooler Than Me/ Frank Trace/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvd9RBks5Y/ Midnight Swing
Cumbia Semana/ Ira Weisbrud/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJKJ8FoQgw/ Knee Deep/Louisiana Swing
Dancing Yet/ Gytal/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0uWCsIP9Q/ People Are Crazy
Don’t Get Mad/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mp5-mL23zM/ Have Fun Go Mad
EZ Body Rock/John Robinson/Rock Your Body
Farm Yard Dance/ Lindy Bowers/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbbWrev14ZA /Stuck Like Glue
Ferris Wheel/ J. Marshall / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYzUiSbmOck/ Men
Funk Shui/ M. Perron/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSXUgktX0Vk/ Mr. President/Text Me
He Called Me Babe /Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCveM0z6PFA / So Said Joe
I Am No Superman/A. Roks/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os-OZP5g54s/No Superman
I’ll Come Running/Forty Arroyo/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uBm3ZucBUE/ Snap Your Fingers
J Ho AB/Tiffany Carter/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwCnWCq_hNI/J Ho/Jai Ho
Just A Little “BS” Baby/ Forty Arroyo / Bossa Nova Baby
Just A Little Music/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hQYd_M4oo/ Nothin’ But The Music
Just On The Edge/ Sue Hutchison/ On The Edge
Just The Way U R/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3um9Upopc1g/ You’re Amaziing
Just The Way You Are/ Joey Prieur/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFnSEZoOk-s/ You’re Amazing/Respect
Little Broken Heels/ A. Watson/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaVkkwhH10w/ Broken Heels
Little Cuban Pete/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyhKw6ClNvc/ Cuban Pete
Little Masculino/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnzjz40X93A/ Gigolo Masculino
Little Miss Kiss/Sue Anne Ehmann/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR8OzHgwyZc/Coochie Bang Bang
Little Miss Terious/  Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUqE8gog98w/ Mr. Mysterious
Love Repeats/ M. Burton/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KoN8r-FNB8/ Getting Warmer
Luna Lite/ Peter & Alison/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU1nufw3lro/ La Luna
Mi Papito / Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeM_9gRq5Ks/ Papi
Midnight Rendezvous/ Barr/Burton/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LHoTPq-X4/ Hideaway Cha
Mine All Mine/ Lindy Bowers/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgxDClNkh8E/ Bittersweet Memory/Calypso Mexico
Mini Flute/ M. Sorensen/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBDjrIFfubI/ The Flute
New Flame/ Gail Smith/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A5UXHghXTc/ Dr. Flame
No Smoke/ S. Hutchison/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKZdrEhxdx4/ Without Fire
Open Book/ J.Thompson/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRayueTmK4/ Rumba Breeze
Party @ My Place/ J.Robinson/  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPXxIT9LNQI/  Funky Monkey/Miss That
Please Be Gentle/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCKbh534aLU/ Sentimental
Por Ti Sere/ J. Thompson/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91lgiE9fB38/ Talking To The Moon/Without You
Pure Movies/ M.Perron/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUSRDpotuPw/ Bobbi With An I/Chill Factor
Put On Your Dancin’ Boots/ J. Thompson/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Q60Nl7sKs / Suds In The Bucket/J’ai Du Boogie
Second Sight/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKIAPVnXuo/ Always Gold
Silver Heaven/ Forty Arroyo/ Inside Your Heaven
Skinny Jeans/ Helen Walker/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-7ztcvSFo/ Forget Chu/Ding Dang/Ding Dang Darn It
Spending Time With You/ Denise Boyle/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6le9PqHpE3Y/ Domino/Blackout
Swing Little Man/ Forty Arroyo/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2QBBu3p_M/ Midnight Swing
The Little Easy/ C. Nielsen/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6VYn17JTZo/ Marvin’s Groove/Hands All Over
Timeless/ A. Andrews/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62HBg-Q2Vdw/ Dy-no-mite/Hypnotized/Tik Toc Drop
Too Much Booty Shakin’/ S. Ehmann/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgosalZxnEU/ Jumpin’ The Gun
Un Poquito De Alcohol/ Forty Arroyo/  Alkeehawl
Under The Sun/ Sue & Kathy/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B4pfHkgneo/ Have Fun Go Mad
Whose Been Sleeping In My Bed/ Linda Pink/Caught In The Act
Witchcraft/ L. Martino/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVv7debu_Vo/ Somebody That I Used To Know
Yolanda/ I.Groundwater/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfFvIHsRqE/ Right To Be Wrong/So Long

Beginner Dances That Can Be Done To Numerous Intermediate/Advanced Dances

Bally’s Mambo
Rosie Multari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoXA_2mBMqA
Crazy Foot Mambo, Blame It On The Bosa Nova, Simplemente

Broken Stones
Dee Musk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcpwUd9Ob0
Rebel Amor, You're Amazing, Jumping The Gun, Snap Your Fingers, Fiona, Have You Ever Seen The Rain,
Hey Soul Sister, Bad Influence, Fortune Foxtrot., Don't Kill the DJ

Cut A Rug
Jo Thompson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKwfapsntSU
Poker Face, The Flute, Jazzy Girl, Have Fun Go Mad, I'm No Good, Feed The Fetish,
Rolling In The Deep, Domino

D.H.S.S.
Gaye Teather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brj95mjnqq4
Poker Face, The Flute, Jazzy Girl, Have Fun Go Mad, I'm No Good, Feed The Fetish,
Rolling In The Deep,Domino. Don’t Kill The DJ

Dancin’ Thing
Brady/Hedges
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c74_i6YtEW0
Dog-Gone Blues/Caught In The Act, Smooth Operator

Little Red Book
Dee Musk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg0ZOOWnjUw
Rebel Amor, You're Amazing, Jumping The Gun, Snap Your Fingers, Fiona, Have You Ever Seen The Rain,
Hey Soul Sister, Bad Influence, Fortune Foxtrot, Don't Kill the DJ

Mamma Maria
Frank Trace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSEGHxS0nFg
Poker Face, The Flute, Jazzy Girl, Have Fun Go Mad, I'm No Good, Feed The Fetish,
Rolling In The Deep, Domino, Move A Like

Moves Like Jagger
Yu Yeo Puay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCjzsdtm9Cw
Moves Like Jagger, Poker Face, The Flute, Jazzy Girl, Have Fun Go Mad, I'm No Good,
Feed The Fetish, Rolling In The Deep, Domino

Peaches & Cream
Peter & Alison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIkZbj_qYx4
Rebel Amor, You're Amazing, Jumping The Gun, Snap Your Fingers, Fiona, Have You Ever Seen The Rain,
Hey Soul Sister, Bad Influence, Fortune Foxtrot., Don't Kill the DJ

Simply Blue
Annie Saw (no video)
Poker Face, The Flute, Jazzy Girl, Have Fun Go Mad, I'm No Good, Feed The Fetish,
Rolling In The Deep, Domino

Simply Mambo
Val Myers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbzR2jCcICo
Knee Deep/Louisiana Swing/Wave On Wave, Have Fun Go Mad

Smokey Places
Michele Perron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH_6RHoGVNo
Rumba Breeze, Yolanda, Caballero, CanAm Tango, Burlesque, Snap Your Fingers

Stroll Along Cha Cha
J&J Sandham
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ_--07cSLk
Dizzy, Toes, Regressa, Cry to Me, Hideaway Cha, Midnight Rendezvous, Hi-A-Ma Cha,
Chilly Cha Cha

Beginner Dances:

16 Steps/ Unknown/   (Contact/Edwin Starr)

A Kind Of Hush/ Doug & Jackie Miranda  (There’s A Kind Of Hush/Carpenters)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Lu4QttC04

A Little Love Worth Waiting 4/Norm Gifford   (A Love Worth Waiting For/ Bouke)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLPAq543Cvc

A Place In The Sun/ Rachael McEnaney  (A Place In The Sun/Stevie Wonder)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwC3-HZ3ZMc

Ah Si! / Rita Masur  (Levantando Las Manos/ El Simbolo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxGaIxNBpM4

Alright Girl/ Frank Trace  (But It’s Alright/Huey Lewis & The News)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpiB3d2Euao

Ami Oh/ Vivienne Scott (Ami Oh/African Connection)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCGsvYg2Lw

Baby Burlesque / Peter Jones & Anna Lockwood (Welcome/ Cher)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671Ht5L1dDo

Baby Tonight/ Robbie McGowan Hickie   (Dancing Tonight/Kat DeLuna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mBeEmSdbYU

Blue Note/ Jan Smith  (Big Blue Note/Toby Keith)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rME9uL0m5NY

Blue Rose Is / Donna Lent (Blue Rose Is/ Pam Tillis)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NN6Q5X6aQU

Blue Spanish Eyes / Juliet Lam (Blue Spanish Eyes/ Bouke) (Sway/Michael Buble)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6vk8ZgSNTs

Bob Robert's Society Band / Irene Groundwater (Bob Robert's Society Band Jimmy Bufffett)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO11oVO3hJY

Cadillacs & Caviar/ Sue Ann Ehmann   (A Different Kind of Fine/Zac Brown Band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-LI-67MoQ0

Canadian Stomp (Any Man of Mine/ Shania Twain)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0S1jd3enso

Canadian Stroll/ Bill Bader  (Bad Influence/Pink)  (Getting You Home/Chris Young)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAUX5zEggrM

Cave Man Mambo/ Sandra Balestracci  (Papa Loves Mambo/ Perry Como)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhnvailS3P4

Cha Cha Espana / Ira Weisburd  (Gozar la Vida/Julio Iglesias)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzMqo8kh1o

Chiki Cha/ Debbie Small   (Chi-Ki-Cha/Fiesta Party Band)
(Boy From NY City/Manhattan Transfer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwiVzRR1_cg

Come Back my Love/ Juliet Lam  (Come Back My Love The Overtones)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbWPvNfsCw

Come Dance with Me/ Jo Thompson (Come Dance with Me/Nancy Hays)
(Nutbush City Limits/Tina Turner)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyclspk9mzI

Come On And Dance/ Peter & Alison  (Contact/Edwin Starr)
Gonna Move Across the River/Bill Pinkney & Drifters)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_gbI2U_ePk

Cooler Than Me/ Frank Trace   (Cooler Than Me/Mike Posner)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvd9RBks5Y

Cotton Eyed Joe/Unknown   (Cotton Eyed Joe/Rednex) (Cripple Creek/Malones)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rHL2C03Mpc

Country as Can Be / Suzanne Wilson (Country As A Boy Can Be/ Brady Seals)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TnalaQHx0

Cruisin’/Neil Hale (Cruisin’/Beach Boys)  (Let’s Get Loud/Jennifer Lopez)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gk6tZenO-k

Cry Cry Cry / Francien Sittrop  (Cry To Me/Precious Wilson)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGn7iiV2lA

Cupid Shuffle/ Cupid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQOQx4dGrME

Cut a Rug/ Jo Thompson & Rita Thompson  (Roll Back the Rug/ Scooter Lee) (All Shook Up/Elvis)
(Do You Love Me/Contours) (Club Can’t Handle Me/David Guetta) (Uptown Girl/Billy Joel)
(Still The One/Orleans) (Suds In Bucket/Sara Evans) (Rockin’ Robin/Bryan White)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKwfapsntSU

D.H.S.S. / Gaye Teather   (I Feel Good/Michael Jackson) (Forget Me Nots/Patricia Rushen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brj95mjnqq4

Downpour/ Paul McAdam   (Downpour/Brandi Carlile)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4tROLda--I

Dream On/ Rob Fowler  (Dream On Texas Ladies/John Michael Montgomery)
(Someone Must Feel Like A Fool/Kenny Rogers) (Fire Escape/Diane Birch)
(Mockingbird Hill/Patti Page)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1XqJcGp2Ac

Dream Weavin’/ Larry Bass   (No One Needs To Know/Shania Twain)  (You Walked In/Lonestar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg8_6oNfp74

Drinkin Bone Boogie/Ellen Kiernan (Drinkin’ Bone/ Tracy Byrd)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdepmwMLRZI

Duck Soup/ Frank Trace  (Restless/Shelby Lynne)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYnGQLTBJB4

EZ Cheeky Cha / Winnie Yu (Let the Games Begin/ DJ Bobo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mmsXYdIlHM

EeeZee Boogie/ Kathy Brown   (Boogie Down/Al Jarreau)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsG-aQyt7Us

Electric Slide/ unknown  (Whole Again/Atomic Kitten) (Black Betty/Tom Jones)
(Smooth Criminal/Michael Jackson) (Dance! Shout!/Wynonna)  (Me, Myself & I/Vitamin C)
(Billie Jean/Michael Jackson) (Hot Shot/Karen Young) (Electric Avenue/Eddie Grant)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq-psT_5bB0

Everytime – Baby/ Tina Summerfield (Everytime I Close My Eyes/Mark Bautista)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nr0fFVFak

Eye Candy/ Gerard Murphy  (Candyman/Christina Aguilera) (Runaround Sue/Dion & Belmonts)
(Twist/Ronnie McDowell) (Boogie Woogie/Company C) (Jailhouse Rock/Elvis)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqSGHdZBuUU

EZ-PZ Lollipop/ Debbie Small (Lollipop/Chordettes)

Fallsview Rock/Janet Wilson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-nKSOc770

Feeling Kinda Lonely/Margaret Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVf5BxO_VxY

Fences & Glue/ NikkiLynne   (Don’t Fence Me In/Root’n Toot’n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS_9H7u14tg

Festival Fun/ Cato Larsen  (Big River/Trick Pony)

Fire and Snow Waltz / Norma Jean Fuller (Farmers Blues/ Marty Stuart & Merle Haggard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ojLeEGMIuI

Flip Flop & Fly/ Frank Trace   (Flip Flop & Fly/Big Joe Turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxD3F8AaZxk

Foxy Girl/ Frank Trace  (Bad Bad Girl/Derailers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEyLmFGkxkw

Ghost Train/ Kathy Hunyadi  (Pump It/Black Eyed Peas) (Swoop/Dazz Band) (Tricky Tricky/Lou Bega)
(Baby Likes To Rock It/Tractors) (Get Over It/Don Henley) (Six Days On The Road/Sawyer Brown)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R5QEC7SAVM

Gold Digger/ Lindy Bowers & Janis Graves   (Gold Digger/Jody Booth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EMVWknbQwM

Good Time-from the video / Jenny Cain (Good Time/ Alan Jackson)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYyLadoa6Q4

Grundy Gallop/Jenny Rockett (Sold /John Montgomery)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p756IECSNQ

Have And To Hold / Karl-Harry Winson (I Got You/Jodie Marie)

Hear My Song / Mae Neihouse  (Hear my song/Bouke)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_vNuISqJLA

Holler Oh Babe/Frank Trace (Oh Babe/Lily Wilde)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFdbdfw20yE

Honky Tonk Stomp/ Phyllis Watson   (Still The One/Orleans) (Your Mama Don’t Dance/Kenny Loggins)
(All Shook Up/Billy Joel) (Boy From NY City/Manhattan Transfer) (Bad Bad Leroy Brown/Jim Croce)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgj6ff3CuqQ

Hooked On Country/Doug Miranda  (Just Hooked On Country/ Atlanta Pops Orchestra)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBz-FbMpFmI

I love a Rainy night/ Iris Mooney  (I Love A Rainy Night/Eddie Rabbitt)
(Eenie Meenie Miney Mo/Holiday Band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoIjRlaNUs

I Saw Linda Yesterday/Derek Robinson (I Saw Linda Yesterday/Black Jack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik29skNztZI

If Bubba Can Dance/ Marie Crater (If Bubba Can Dance/Shenandoah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2edQK4fwik

It’s Alright/Setsuko & Motoki   (It’s Alright/Trisha Yearwood)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzxA_5OpyrM

Irish Stew/Lois Lightfoot (Irish Stew by Shamrock)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTLktmNYxUc

It’s So Easy/ Peter & Alison (It’s So Easy/Linda Ronstadt)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUGf7Xzvoqo

J Ho AB/Tiffany Carter (Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwCnWCq_hNI

Jenny Lee/ Frank Trace  (Jenny Lee/Jason Allen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDdnugQKXQw

Just Want To Dance/Charlotte Williams (I Just Want To Dance With You/ George Strait)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcOfpOQ10g

K Step Boogie/J. Thompson  M. Burton (Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy/Scooter Lee)
(Forget You/CeeLo Green)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ddwb6-blM8

Lazy/ Guyton Mundy  (The Lazy Song/Bruno Mars)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGHJH5TReU

Let It Bay-Be/ Tina Argyle   (Let It Be/Katie Stevens)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQlUkg6t6p8

Let's Chill / Vivienne Scott (Ice Cream Freeze by Miley Cyrus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX0sY_vtoes

Lindy Shuffle /Jane Smee (Lord of the Dance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy0zqMo964Y

Little Crush/Jan Brookfield (Crush/Jennifer Paige) (My Guy/Mary Wells)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ29mclLmsQ

Little Red Book / Dee Musk (Make Her Fall in Love/ Allan Jackson)
(Sunshine In The Rain/BWO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg0ZOOWnjUw

Little Rhumba/Donna Laurin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSr1UJKx3kg

Little Rock Cha/Unknown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi27t9oNEc

London Rhythm Swings / Audri R (London Rhythm/The Jive Aces)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwuFIvna2w

Love, JoAnn / Marie Sorensen (Love Done Gone/ Billy Currington)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkh5DY_aAps

Love’s Gonna Make It / Dan Albro (Love’s Gonna Make It Alright/George Strait)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LP0pTj0ySw

Magic Moon/ Robbie McGowan Hickie (Mr. Man In The Moon/Patty Loveless)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLzbVNDPFEM

Mama Maria / Frank Trace (Mamma Maria/Ricci E. Poveri)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EScJ481h_Jw

Mini Barrel / Niels Poulsen / Love You in a barrel by the Lennerrockers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSGzkstuVE

Ms. Jody’s Thang/ Ed Williams   (Ms. Jody’s Thang Remix/Ms. Jody)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjuvDeaDtU0

My Baby In Camouflage/Eddie Huffman (My Baby Looks Good In Camouflage/The Bone Collector)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG1NtcBLVXQ

My Girl Sally / Audrey Watson (Sea Salt Sally/ Rick Guard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6vnBKmFDVI

My New Life/John Offermans  (High Class Lady/ The Lennerockers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNMpN3f7eo

My Pretty Belinda/ Vikki Morris   (Pretty Belinda/Dr. Victor & Rasta Rebels)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSPfdzjqn70

Nasdravia / Laura & Becky Michaels (Iko Iko /Captain Jack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tstzDC0JWdk

Naughty But Nice/ Barbara Lowe   (I Am A Good Girl/Christina Aguilera)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw6pQLVRdrU

Nightclub Fillestar / Bracken Ellis Potter (can be done to any NC2 music,
but we especially enjoy Thursday/Leona Lewis)

On The Roof/Rutter & Butterworth (Up On The Roof/Robson & Jerome)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG3OKqyJiuc

Open Book / Jo Thompson Szymanski (Open Book/ Scooter Lee)
Everybody’s Talking/J Sample & R. Crawford)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRayueTmK4

Outlaw/Suzanne Wilson (Whiskey Drinkin’ SOB/ Mikel Knight)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdd5o8Br_I

Pick A Bale/Unknown (Pick A Bale/John Littleton)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B56KOJYPgLg

Por Ti Sere / Jo Thompson  (Por Ti Sere/ Ronnie Beard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91lgiE9fB38

Precious Moments/ Peter & Alison  (When Will I See You Again/Bjorn Again)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmsayk9RqMs

Primo Waltz/ Sue & Cathy  (Their Hearts Are Dancing/Forester Sisters)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO0aJ2NtOyg

Puttin' On The Ritz/ Jo Thompson (Puttin’ On The Ritz/Scooter Lee)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVhiYHGqfM

Rita’s Waltz/ Jo Thompson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qm3wcIsJFw

Rockin' Cha/ Jo Thompson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ptQkMu9ipI

Rodeo Bues/ Kate Sala   (Sea of Cowboy Hats/Chely Wright)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQG4CtT8sk

Save Water Drink Beer/ Lisa M Johns-Grose   (Save Water Drink Beer/Chris Young)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k58hkWpznmM

S.B.S. (Shuffle Boogie Soul/ Ira Weisbrud (Honky Tonk/Preston Shannon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5uHieLrzIE

SOTB (Sex On The Beach)/ Tom Clarke  (Sex On The Beach/Vengaboys)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1laSVWqUOk

Scotty’s Young Blood / Julia Ann Kennedy (Young Blood/Scotty McCreery)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmhDicozK4k

Scrap It/Kathy K  (Scrap Piece of Paper/ Paul Brandt)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1-JncM5Zo

Sea Legs/ Chris Cleevely   (I’m From The Country/Tracy Byrd)  (Mony Mony/Tommy James & Shondells)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V46lrq5Q0Jg

Seduced / Ira Weisburd  (I Want to be Seduced / Rob Rio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZi2giwyMM

Shackles/ Jo Thompson  (Till The Shackles Fall Off/Scooter Lee)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-WzsHfew6U

Shy Waltz / Anne Hewitt  ( The last Waltz /Englebert Humperdink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX-siR8UJhM

Slipped & Fell/ Rob Fowler  (I Slipped & Fell In Love/Alan Jackson)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQ0itKhlFY

Some Beach/ Born/Lindley  (Some Beach/Blake Shelton)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmS_I44Ksc4

Something In The Water / Niels Poulsen (Something In The Water/Brooke Fraser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0J_rv4Oh6Q

Stealing The Best/ Rosie Multari  (Dance Above The Rainbow/Ronan Hardiman)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7R20XgkWrE

Step Right Up / Dancin’ Dean (Think/Aretha Franklin or Step Right Up/Cactus Choir)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7yYGWSLxJ8

Strait Cha/ Sal Gonzalez  (I Just Want To Dance With You/George Strait)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1reGLJjlSc

Stray Cat Strut /Unknown (Cheater Cheater)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMEmlOsoxg

Strokin’ /Unknown (Strokin’/ Clarence Carter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk3jli5Ni8A

Stroll Along Cha/Rodeo Cowboys (Something Stupid/Mavericks)
Cruisin’ For Bruisin/Basia)
(Un Momento Alla/Rick Trevino) (Save Me/Kal Warner) (Blame It On The Boogie/Jay Kid)
(Chilly Cha Cha/Jennifer Jay) (Fire Burning/Sean Kingston) (I Like It Like That/Blackout All Stars)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ukvZ--C6Ws

Sugar Sugar / Miranda  (Sugar Sugar/ The Archies)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXFJaK8TCHk

Tell Me Ma/ Peter Giam  (Tell Me Ma/Shamrock)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqkNQb7OyQ

The Locomotion / Jo & Rita Thompson (Locomotion/ Scooter Lee)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnV95meGVg

This & That / Gary Lafferty (Woman/Mark Chesnutt)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeDbTW-G6rI

Triple Play/ Sue Ann Ehmann  (DJ Got Us Falling In Love/Usher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jqCU462zdo

Volare/ Frank Trace   (Volare/Bobby Rydell)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga5ONK7TO5c

Walk Of Life/ Rachael McEnaney  (Walk Of Life/Shooter Jennings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOaNP6ukRSc

Waltz Across Texas/J & J Nielson (West Texas Waltz/Joni Hamms)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw7Yb6UYPgQ&feature=fvst

Where I Belong/ Maggie Gallagher  (Where I Belong/Alan Jackson)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVqmIJfaI5I

Wobble/ Vic Brentnell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IsvGaaLi60

X-Pression/ Gaye Teather  (Radio Girl/Paul Bailey)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS4EochQEcI

          AMY CHRISTIAN-SOHN’S BEGINNER/IMPROVER LINE DANCES
1.    AppleBottom Jeans – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyA6CPxDXs - Low by Flo Rider.
2.     Black Magic – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRTqQDOofiM - Black Magic Woman by Santana.
3.    Closer – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzOlAgvza4 - Closer by Ne-Yo.
4.    Don’t Cha Wish – Amy Christian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mpVvh3BtT8 - Don’t Cha by Pussycat Dolls.
5.    Feel The Cha – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_H-9N8-v4  - El Bodeguero by Emmanuel.
6.    Fire Burning – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqD900IlWQU&lr=1 - Fire Burning by Sean Kingston.
7.    Get Down On It – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4je8_tKpLM - Get Down On It by Kool And The Gang.
8.    Get Down Tonight – Amy Christian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxR-iR2fNI - Get Down On It by KC and The Sunshine Band.
9.    He’s A Smooth Operator – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSQOE39ZQos - Smooth Operator by Sade.
10. Higher Ground – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cK5Ls8ESvY - Higher Ground by UB40.
11. Hip 2 Be Square – Amy Christian-Sohn – Hip To Be Square by Huey Louis & The News.
12. Hollywood’s Alive – Amy Christian-Sohn  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9tzqWrcZjo - Hollywood by Michael Buble’.
13. I Don’t Feel Like Dancing – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsB7GkMJlVs - I Don’t Feel Like Dancin by Scissor Sisters.
14. I Need To Know – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrtQ6Eb71AU - I Need To Know by Marc Anthony.
15. Keeps Getting Better – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP1JzeOmjQs - Keeps Getting Better by Christina Aguliera.
16. Lady – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBd3nE5hsb8 - Lady by Modjo.
17. LaLuna Bachata – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4XLMOKQQUo - Stand By Me by Prince Royce.
18. Long Train Running – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8rvq8_long-train-runnin_creation - Long Train Runnin’ by The Doobie Brothers.
19. No Can Do – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pps5Nq3BWhg - No Can Do by Hall & Oats or Donny Osmond.
20. One Of These Nights – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8rvrg_one-of-these-nights_creation - One Of These Nights by The Eagles.
21. Shake Your Booty – Amy Christian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWqliEsH3ek - Shake Your Booty by KC & The Sunshine Band.
22. Somebody I Used To Know – Amy Christian (no video yet) - Somebody I Used To Know by Goyte.
23. SlumDog – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA0pPIgzRBQ - Jai Ho by Pussycat Dolls.
24. Touch Me – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQr1__CsrI - Dame(Touch Me) by Jennifer Lopes & Chayanne
25. Umbrella – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTYxjJsCR34 - Umbrella by Rihanna feat J-Z.(Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit).
26. Up A Notch – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOcoalqd94Q - In Control by The Saturdays.
27. When I Grow Up – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ4CQpv7Fx4 - When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls.
28. When You’re In Love – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adXR8f2-P_4 - When You’re In Love With A Beautiful Woman by Dr. Hook.
29. Will Do You Good – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DifiHIkaG4M - A Change Willo Do You Good by Sheryl Crow
30. Womanizer 2 – Amy Christian-Sohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv6vAY0C8EA - Womanizer by Britney Spears
31. Wrapped Inside Your Love - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsBV9LzkzEQ - Tell Me I’m Wrong by Justin Hines.

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

HOW TO POST THINGS IN THE NEWSLETTER:

Please TYPE in:

SUBJECT: (This is NOT just the subject line of an e-mail but should be in the body of the e-mail)
FROM: (include e-mail contact, city/state/country (if outside U.S.) and website, if any.

Write a short note about your subject. At least a first name and an e-mail address must accompany your post so if I need to contact you or anyone else needs to contact you, they will be able to. I cannot attach things and I cannot post things that are in all kinds of fonts. Please TYPE what you would like me to add and put a link to your site or a note about how to contact you for a brochure or registration form. Thanks for your help.

If you would like to contribute for the newsletter/web site you may do it through Paypal or mail to the address on the site.  IT IS NOT REQUIRED!!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息