World Line Dance Newsletter Saturday 11/12

TKA...@aol.com

Nov 12, 2016, 8:42:24 AM11/12/16
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
SATURDAY 11/12.  Please remember to vote

I know most of my friends are dancing away this weekend in New York and Vegas but I hope you will remember to vote and I really hope you will send me some news about your weekends so we can all enjoy it.
*******************************
SUBJECT:  WORLD EVENT CALENDAR UPDATED

2016 & 2017 World Event Calendar NOW updated!!!
http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

Here’s the DIRECT link to the form for the Event Calendar:
http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html

NOTE: If you would like to send more information to be posted in the newsletter, just send Carol (tka...@aol.com) a SHORT description and she will be happy to include it.
Please do not send your entire brochure for posting in the newsletter.
Stacy J Garcia

*******************
SUBJECT:  RECOMMENDED DANCE FROM VEGAS
From:
susan_...@yahoo.com

So far the best dance I've learned is Risk It All by Simon Ward. And he even through in some styling - going on your toes at one point when doing a shuffle forward. I always wondered how Simon got that smooth move!
**************************************
 SUBJECT: Intermediate Line dance class – Tampa, Florida.  Wednesdays at 7pm to 8:55pm
FROM: Lynda Licht (
lyndali...@gmail.com) Facebook page:  Line Dance with Lynda

Wednesday from 7pm-8:55pm ROY HAYNES Hillsborough County Rec Center - 1902 S Village Ave, Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 903-3480 (just 3 lights west off Fletcher Ave exit on I-275, turn left onto Rome). Cost $ 4.

For 11/16/16

New teach: Main Attraction (Warren, Andersen, Matthiessen) - Get ready for your "un"dress rehearsal.

1st Review: Falling (McEnaney-White)

3rd Review: Looking Like That (McEnaney-White)

Arrive by 6:45 for warmups (Waiting Game, Slamming Doors, Wild Life, From the Ground Up).
Please join us!
*********************************
Subject:  2017 LINE DANCE CRUISES !!

From:      Marie Emmerich
custome...@advantagecruises.net

                 Advantage Cruises & Tours

Looking for the perfect “Getaway” !!   This could be the Dream Vacation you’ve always wanted.

We have 2 fabulous Line Dance Cruises planned for next year and we already have 150 dancers coming from over 14 countries !!

The first cruise is our 2017 CARIBBEAN LINE DANCE CRUISE with Internationally Renowned Choreographer  –  IRA WEISBURD.

It is aboard the “Big One”:  Royal Caribbean’s ALLURE OF THE SEAS on January 15 -22, 2017.  It’s an 8 Day, 7 Night Luxury Cruise

out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. to St. Maarten, St. Thomas & Nassau.  Cabins start at $999.00 p/person dbl occ.  Price includes:  8 Days,

7 Nights Cruise, Port Taxes & Gov’t Fees, Private Cocktail Party, Line Dance Lessons & Events & $25 per cabin Shipboard Credit.

I will be joining you to insure that our group gets what I call the “Presidential Treatment” !!

Check out our Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1533309260305716/?active_tab=discussion

Here is the booking form:

https://secure1.latesttraveloffers.net/NexCite.Admin/SiteContent/nx2/Sites/129-343654/CustomContent/IraCaribbean2017/Ira%20Caribbean%202017%20Booking%20Sheet.pdf

The second cruise is already making waves with dancers coming from the US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Reunion

Island, Mauritius, Phillipines, China, Taiwan and France !!  It is the very first ever ASIAN LINE DANCE CRUISE SENSATION !!!

Come join 3 Internationally Renowned Choreographers:  IRA WEISBURD (USA), ALISON JOHNSTONE (AUS) & DAVID HOYN (AUS)

We will be sailing aboard Royal Caribbean’s MARINER OF THE SEAS on a 5 Day, 4 Night Roundtrip (Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand)

February 20 – 24, 2017.  Cabins start at only $799.00 p/person dbl. occ.  Price includes 5 Days, 4 Nights Cruise, Port Taxes & Gov’t

Fees, Daily Line Dancing Classes & Events, Private Cocktail Party and much more . . .  We are also offering a Pre-Cruise Land Package

in Singapore which includes Hotel, Full Breakfast Daily, Welcome Dance Party with several hundred local dancers, Transfers to Port

and Dance venue.  In addition, there are a couple of Post Cruise Options to make your dream vacation come true !!

Check out our Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/950265581724545/?active_tab=discussion

Here is the Booking Form:

https://secure2.latesttraveloffers.net/NexCite.Admin/SiteContent/nx2/Sites/129-343654/CustomContent/IraAsia2017/Ira%20Asia%20Booking%20Sheet.pdf

If you are looking for a cabin mate, we may have someone for you.  Just let us know.

Contact us NOW to book your cabin on either one of these cruises: custome...@advantagecruises.net

or call us on our Toll Free number:  1.866.824.1613

From:      Marie Emmerich
[...]

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would ever like to make a contribution (but it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal account under tka...@aol.com.